• Advertisement

How Was Your Day

Clappy

Yesterday was all about getting my head on straight after my emotional breakdown from Friday.  Went out to eat at Red Robin, yum, for lunch and went to Barnes and Noble to get  a couple books to read.  Then went out shopping with one of my friends where I bough a new pair of shoes and a couple wrestling t-shirts.  Then she wanted to go see 50 Shades of Grey and I figured why not I could use a good laugh....and boy did I get a good laugh all right.  That movie was as terrible as I expected it to be, but not at the expense of being freaking hilarious at the same time.  So much bad acting....as expected.

Pretty good, actually.  Biology actually wasn't that bad,  my teacher's diarrhea talk made me laugh.  Maturity at its finest.  In Spanish we danced, which wasn't great but I'd take it over actual work. XD  And in AVID we talked about parent's trust and our overprotective parents.  Over all, a day that wasn't anything amazing, but not flawed one bit. :)

Yesterday was GREAT! My coworker's mom brought donuts while we were at work so we picked our own and stashed em in the drawer to eat before my manager saw lol. Plus it wasn't too busy for a friday night so that was a plus. After work I went to my high school/college friend's house and we all had pizza and watched Bad Grandpa. When I got home at like midnight my brother texted me to come over to my friends house cuz all our friends from work were doing this "breakfast for dinner thing" so we made a bunch of stuff and hung out and came home at 2. That's what Friday nights are all about.