• Advertisement

How Was Your Day

Clappy

So despite my skepticism this month about my job security, my day...scratch that....my week has been surprisingly ok.  I got moved to a new branch since my area manager moved me to one of the busiest locations in the area to be the acting assistant branch manager.  I have no idea if this means he's going to still try and get me my promotion I rightfully deserve.  Hence why I'm still skeptical about if he is trying to set me up to succeed or if he's going to leave me to fall flat on my face when he fires me.  I don't know.

Regardless of that, I'm pretty happy because I've been talking to this girl who I met on the internet and I met her for the first time last weekend for a coffee date.  She's actually been texting me back and she's been making me feel a lot happier despite how huge of a question mark my current job security is.  Also, you can never go wrong with ending last night playing pool until midnight with a few friends at one of my friend's new houses.

• Like 1

My day was actually pretty okay. I went bowling with my dad and some of his friends. It's good to be back home though, I was getting bored after a while :P .

Well last night had me super pissed off over something so stupid.

Today was great. I taught my Sunday School kids, went for a two mile run, played this awesome new board game, and went out for Chipotle for dinner. This Sunday just rocked.

My day was pretty lazy, but still great. I watched a few Drake and Josh eps (one of the greatest kid's show ever tbh) and then a few movies.

Yesterday was fantastic. Had a good time with friends and family and probably one of the best days I've had in a long time.

Today on the other hand was a bit of a nosedive since my Sunday school kids were massive brats, puked after my two mile run, and just unhappy that they are making me move locations again tomorrow at work. This unstable environment is really starting to get to me and I just want to know if they are going to axe me off already at work.

Yesterday was fine. It was my birthday and didn't really do all that much after I got off work six and a half hours early. I have one episode left until I'm finished with Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix. I got nearly $200 in cash and checks from my parents and grandparents for my birthday to help support me in getting a new laptop. Then surprisingly, the rest of my family all came home at 8 with Chipotle, a birthday cake, and my sister getting me Mario Chess. Turned out to be a good day after all.

• Like 1