• Advertisement

Introducing.... Karen!

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

Karen is the latest member of our staff family. :D She's great, awesome, and most importantly...

she's a robot!

She will be our official automated account, so if you receive a PM from Karen or you see a post by her, consider yourself lucky! Everything under that account will be automated, and her signature will remind you that everything she does is automated.

That being said, if you run into problems with the Karen account, let me or another staff member know!

Guest hilaryfan80

Retired on the first day. What a world we live in.

Well, it wouldn't make sense to have Karen on Managers because then people might mistaken her as an actual staff member. The only option we had was to keep her on Customers or put her on Retired Employees. You can see what decision I went with. :)

Guest hilaryfan80

Ok that didn't last long.

See my post above.

Why do we have an automated member?

Simply put, there are some nuisances that comes with not having one. For example, the lottery was sent under my account, and it literally floods out my entire PM list. If you've tried to PM me within the past year and I never saw your message, that's why. With an automated account, none of us have to go through that. It also allows for automated moderation, such as spam.

See my post above.

Simply put, there are some nuisances that comes with not having one. For example, the lottery was sent under my account, and it literally floods out my entire PM list. If you've tried to PM me within the past year and I never saw your message, that's why. With an automated account, none of us have to go through that. It also allows for automated moderation, such as spam.

Sounds convenient, at least now you won't have to deal with getting lots of PMs at once.