• Advertisement

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Amphibia

I guess the empire ran out of clones

I mean it makes sense, the cloning process could have somehow been halted and then you got the fact that these guys are cannon fodder for the empire

Actually, according to the official "Star Wars" Bible/History Timeline (whatever you want to call it); by the time it gets to the events of "Star Wars Rebels," there was no more need to have clones MADE anymore as there were so many people volunteering, enlisting, (or being threatened/blackmailed into) joining the Empire, that any more cloning seemed like a waste of time. Not to mention that it was SUPER expensive for Emperor Palpatine to maintain, and Darth Vader wanted to divert the funding to finish building the first Death Star.  :o And it WOULD explain WHY in "Star Wars II" & "III", the Clone Troopers are EXCELLENT shots and ace gunners/pilots; being made from Jango Fett's DNA. But in the original "Star Wars" Trilogy, the Storm Troopers are incredibly LOUSY shots, and almost every OTHER trooper ends up getting blown up in their Tie Fighter, shot off a cliff, or worse, ends up being death-choked by Darth Vader; because they were no longer using Jango Fett's DNA to make the Storm Troopers!  :huh: It will be interesting to see HOW the Empire has managed to survive WITHOUT the presence of either Darth Vader or Emperor Palpatine to help keep it alive.  :) I hope that explains things for you. ;)

• Like 3

So Kylo Ren is going to be one of the new antagonists for Luke Skywalker and company! :o It's nice to see that Lucasfilms decided to have a villain NOT named after a synonym for being evil! (I.E.: Darth Sidious for Insidious, Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus for Tyrany, and General Grievous!) But is R2-D2 still around? :l If Anthony Daniels manages to stick around until at LEAST 2021, he will be the ONLY actor to have participated in ALL nine "Star Wars" movies! B)

• Like 1

Oh hey, look. The return of the cross lightsaber.

Best part of that trailer, seeing Harrison Ford as Han Solo again! :D Not sure if that's Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca, though. I don't have sound on MY personal computer, but the Empire looks as ambitious as ever; with plenty of technological advances. This Christmas is SO going to be AWESOME epic! B) Enough said! ;)

Best part of that trailer, seeing Harrison Ford as Han Solo again! :D Not sure if that's Peter Mayhew as Chewbacca, though. I don't have sound on MY personal computer, but the Empire looks as ambitious as ever; with plenty of technological advances. This Christmas is SO going to be AWESOME epic! B) Enough said! ;)

It is Peter Mayhew. He's been pretty vocal about returning to the role.

• Like 1

Daisy Ridley's character Rey stole every scene for me in that trailer, nonspeaking of course.  This trailer was just a pure blast of nostalgia and I'm beyond stoked for this. 

That trailer looked SO freaking awesome!!!! B) You know what I heard? When the advance tickets went on sale online, many of the Internet websites selling the advance tickets CRASHED because they couldn't handle the amount of traffic coming onto their website! Just imagine what opening day is going to be like! And BTW, Carrie Fisher for the WIN!!!! :D Enough said! ;)

Yeah a family member of mine is getting tickets already for it. Don't know how I feel about it yet even from watching this new commercial. I'm just looking forward to what the hardcore fans will say about it in due time. 

I don't wanna make my expectations go so high because I hate when something disappoints me but I can't help but look forward to this movie more and more. I know a few fans won't be satisfyed with this movie and will complain about it but I hope it'll be appealing for a lot of people.

• Like 1