• Advertisement

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Amphibia

This looks kinda terrible. I hate to say i'm underwhelmed.

I don't want to nitpick but how does it look terrible? If anything, my biggest problem with the trailer is that... It doesn't look like much of anything. It's a bunch of shots that look like a 2014 version of Star Wars scenes. I can understand underwhelmed, but terrible seems like a huge overstatement for what felt like 30 seconds of footage that revealed literally nothing

Yeah im leaning towards this more but I still wanna see it and my opinion could easily change. I thought this was fake when I first saw the trailer, almost seems like a fan movie. Also lel black stormtrooper

I thought this was fake when I first saw the trailer, almost seems like a fan movie. Also lel black stormtrooper

I agree with this. The cinematography looks and has a fan-made feel to it, but it does feel like Star Wars. I'm still hyped for this

Yeah im leaning towards this more but I still wanna see it and my opinion could easily change. I thought this was fake when I first saw the trailer, almost seems like a fan movie. Also lel black stormtrooper

Black Stormtrooper main character.

• Like 3

I don't want to nitpick but how does it look terrible? If anything, my biggest problem with the trailer is that... It doesn't look like much of anything. It's a bunch of shots that look like a 2014 version of Star Wars scenes. I can understand underwhelmed, but terrible seems like a huge overstatement for what felt like 30 seconds of footage that revealed literally nothing

What Nugs said in essence. This teaser pretty much gives nothing away except for the light saber and Black Stormtrooper. At least save the over reactive judgment of how this movie looks until we get actual footage that matters.