• Advertisement

Welcome Patty Sponge (Painty the Pirate) to the SBC Team!

Young Nug

2nuSO7t.png

Thank you so much guys for this. In on my time on here, I never thought this day would come. (But it has now so yay!)

You are all great people and one of the reasons why I happily took the offer for the job. (The main reason is so I can ban everyone and frame CNF for it, ahahahahaha!!!!)

Seriously though, I really meant that you all are great people (not the fact that I want to ban everyone.... yet...)

But I'm going to stop talking.

Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to working with Nuggets, jjs, CNF, JCM and the Retired Employees.

• Like 9

2nuSO7t.png

Thank you so much guys for this. In on my time on here, I never thought this day would come. (But it has now so yay!)

You are all great people and one of the reasons why I happily took the offer for the job. (The main reason is so I can ban everyone and frame CNF for it, ahahahahaha!!!!)

Seriously though, I really meant that you all are great people (not the fact that I want to ban everyone.... yet...)

Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to working with Nuggets, jjs, CNF, JCM and the Retired Employees.

congrats!

2nuSO7t.png

Congrats Patty! im watchin u son.