• Advertisement

What are your earliest memories?

crushingmayhem

Ok so I wanted to make this because we always like to remember things, especially memories from when we were a child. They can be important events or things we did in life that come to our mind sometimes randomly. So as the topic states, what are the earliest things that you can remember?

Discuss.

Existing.

Nah just kidding. I have a great memory, but I don't remember much before i was... let's say five. My dad found Hi8 tapes of our family when i was little and he converted them to CDs last summer, so I have a bigger memory now. But not great, but here's some I also remember.

These aren't really my first memories, but like shit from preschool and yeah.

-Having Subway every Wednesday after tumbling class (which was a extracurricular thing) in preschool.

-Punching a kid in the face in preschool for absolutely no reason and getting sent home early.

-My 4th birthday party, which was complete chaos. My parents woulden't let me have parties at my house for a few years, that's how bad it was. Then I stopped having parties. Anyways, we invited my whole fucking preschool class. The girls formed a little rebellion and didn't want to do any of the activities, and it was raining, and half of the activities were formed for outside.

-When my uncle's rooster nearly killed me when I was 4.

-When i was Bob The Builder for Halloween.

-Those fucking preschool christmas pageants.

-I.... can't think of any more at the moment.

-