• Advertisement

Who Is The Best Character On EEnE?

fortnitefan12

Who Is The Best Character From EEnE?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best in your opinion?

The Eds as a unit are the funniest on the show but I could never choose between the three of them (despite the gif in my sig, I don't favor Ed over Double D or Eddy), so I think I'll just take the safe route and go with Rolf. Him and Jonny are my favorite side characters, but Jonny gets bogged down by Plank far too often. Rolf's only baggage is Kevin, and even though by himself Kevin is a pretty meh character he and Rolf play off each other really well.

• Like 3

What? No one said Jimmy and/or Sara? Is this even a valid discussion?

I also have to agree that the three Ed's are easily the best characters on the show. They all work and play well off each other. I honestly can't pick between them since individually, all three can easily get on my nerves. That's why I don't like it when any episode involves them not together.

I also have to agree that the three Ed's are easily the best characters on the show. They all work and play well off each other. I honestly can't pick between them since individually, all three can easily get on my nerves. That's why I don't like it when any episode involves them not together.

I'm sorry, but Jimmy and Sarah are easily my least favorite characters.

I mean they both have their moments (Jimmy more than Sara) but I've never seen anyone claim either of them as their favorite character.

I'm sorry, but Jimmy and Sarah are easily my least favorite characters.

I mean they both have their moments (Jimmy more than Sara) but I've never seen anyone claim either of them as their favorite character.

I was kidding both of you. Most of the characters I can't stand on Ed, Edd, n Eddy to be honest.