• Advertisement

What are your fears?

Doctor Sex

Death

Not this so much, because it's inevitable, but dying without ever having made any noble impact scares me more than anything because it invokes a sense of wasted potential and pointlessness that makes me incredibly uncomfortable with a wide list of things

Not this so much, because it's inevitable, but dying without ever having made any noble impact scares me more than anything because it invokes a sense of wasted potential and pointlessness that makes me incredibly uncomfortable with a wide list of things

Also this.

I have a strong phobia of bees, wasps and other large flying insects. I have a moderate fear of heights, but it depends on the situation. Roller coasters are an exception as I know I'm usually safe.

Fear of spiders. I freak out whenever I see the smallest one.

Fear of falling on my knees. (Weird, I know)

Fear of small places.

Fear of someone touching my chest. (Weird, I Know)

Oh, and I also have slight fear of bugs

I guess Death would be a fear of mine, because no one is sure what happens after death. Whether it be reincarnation, going to heaven or hell, or just sleeping eternally, the fact that it's unknown about is just scary.

-Nighttime in Spring and Summer slightly (Fall and esp Winter is comforting though)

-SPIDERS AND SNAKES AND MOTHS AND COCKROACHES DEAR GOD (I don't mind ants, flies, wasps, bees, etc.)

-Not neccessarily heights themselves, but rather climbing down those heights; I'm completely fine with climbing up one of them as long as I do not have to climb down (of course I'll just get down on all 4s if I have to climb down)
-My parents finding out random crap they don't need to know

-End of the world to some extent

-What if hell actually exists and I go there?

The dark sometimes after watching or reading a ghost story, paranormal activity even I know it's not real but I still get scared, and being alone with absolutely no people around like for miles.

I try to curb my fear of mortality, but yeah, it festers every so often. I'm also not cool with heights and bees. My acrophobia's a little weird, though. Sometimes I get it and sometimes I don't. Like, I'm totally cool with standing on my grandparents' 36-story apartment balcony, but walking on a rocky bridge about 10 feet above the ground? No thanks. I think it has to do with stability.

Bees, though. Fuck bees.