• Advertisement

What are your fears?

Doctor Sex

I remember I used to be quite afraid of Cousin Skeeter when I was a young man Jenkins. At the time, I could handle something like the Crypt Keeper or Chucky or whatever scary doll thing no problem, but I couldn't watch an episode of Cousin Skeet for months. Got over it tho once I actually started watching the show.

The dark (only at night though. I'm such a baby)

Wasps and hornets.

Fucking cockroaches. 

Home alone, at night.

That's really it. I had a fear of elevators a few years, but i'm over it now. I still don't like elevators, though. Screw elevators.

I have this fear of being forgotten. I don't know I am just afraid of life passing me by and just losing friends. It's probably due to the fact that while growing up I learned the hard way to know who my real friends are and I've already felt like that I lost some of my real friends. Hell I ran into one of my closest friends my sophomore year of high school and the guy couldn't even tell that we went to school together.

I know I said death is one of my fears, but another fear of mine is where the hell I'm gonna end up? Heaven? Hell? Some sort of afterlife? I mean I'm Catholic and I believe in heaven and hell, but it's the unknown... What's it gonna look like, how's it going to feel? *shudders*

-Anything poisonous

-Buzzing sounds of insects

-Being in a major accident

-Having to deal with an armed person unarmed

-The dark if there's a chance of something popping out randomly

-Cramped spaces depending on the scenario. I don't mind getting a spa wrap or even stuck in revolving doors since I can easily call for help. But getting stuck in an elevator or navigating through narrow tunnels or tunnels with low ceilings? Screw that, though I would feel a little more comfortable if the tunnels were lit.