• Advertisement

SBC Weekly Episode Club

Sabre

Something Smells:

I loved it, pretty classic episode of ''Season 2'', I wonder how Patrick would react at Spongebob's stinky breath if he had a nose in this one, My favorite parts was how people reacted at Spongebob's breath outside, Patrick's hilarious ''Ugly Barnacle'' story, and how a guy reacted at the movies, his ''DEAUGH'' face.

Grade: 8.7/10 B-

Well done for remembering (I didn't)

Something Smells

Something Smells is a great episode with some really good humor. The plot was simple but had so many good jokes. Although Squidward only appeared for a few seconds his appearances were hilarious, I also loved Patrick's Ugly Barnacle story and the expressions he made while telling the story were priceless. So yeah a great episode that is sometimes over looked.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8.5/10, 89%, Amazing

70's is up next

I pick next Saturday then? Okay.

Something Smells - A true classic, full of great jokes and something I love from old SpongeBob, the faces themselves are jokes. Patrick's face while telling the Ugly Barnacle story, the man at the movie theater's "DEAUGH" face, and everyone's different reactions to SpongeBob's breath. All of it was wonderful.

A+

Something Smells:

This episode is in my top 25 of all time, everything about it just WORKED. The Ugly Barnacle story may quite possibly be my favourite SpongeBob joke of all time. Also:

"I'm ugly and I'm proud! I'm ugly and I'm proud! I'm ugly and I'm proud!"

"Is that what he calls it?"

My only downsides to this episode are that the people running away from SpongeBob got a little tiresome after a while, some of the faces SpongeBob made were a little creepy, and the "I just don't get it!" mistake was a kind of stupid one to make. But hey, if it cracks my Top 25, it's a damn good episode. 9/10.

^ Of course

Bubblestand

I believe "Bubblestand was the first episode I saw, I have loved it ever since. Granted as I saw different and better episodes it didn't remain as high on my best episode list. It is a definate classic but there are other episodes far superior. There are some hilarious moments but some parts drag.

Score: B+, 4/5, 8.5,10, 87%, Amazing

Bubblestand:

This may sound fishy (pun intended), but I thought this was the first awesome episode of SpongeBob, and my second favourite S1 episode of all time (Jellyfishing is first). It was very, very funny, and I have to give it extra credit for being the FOURTH EPISODE and managing to sneak into my Top 25 list. I can't even find any faults with this episode, it was absolute gold. 10/10