• Advertisement

What's Your Current Obsession?

WWESpongefan

This is something like what have you been crazy about lately. This is something that could change within a few days, weeks or even months. Talk about a person, tv show, song, etc.

For me, for the past few months I've been obsessing over Daniel Bryan. (The guy in my avatar and sig.)

It's time for change in the WWE, Daniel Bryan is obviously the guy that most of the WWE Universe wants to see. Everyone is tired of Cena and Orton so we start cheering for someone new. The fact that people don't want him to be the guy because of his look (The Beard)or the fact that he isn't as strong as other guys is wrong. I like the beard and I think he's the best in the business today. He gets the crowds going and he works just as hard if not harder than the other guys and yet we still get Cena and Orton. 

Crap, we've never had this topic before? That's shocking.

I'm currently getting wrapped up in Danny Phantom again. Season 1 was all over the place and generally pretty rocky (though the last few episodes of the season are total highlights; Freakshow's episode especially, because the idea of a Circus Gothica is just so cool), but I just started season 2 today and it's every bit as great as I reme Pirate Radio is probably one of the most satisfying episodes of anything I've ever seen; ghost pirates, Ember, music, and Danny being able to lead the people that hate him? I love every bit of it. Youngblood and Ember are such an interesting/awesome pair of villains. I'm itching to see more Vlad, though. Having the main villain be miles ahead of the main character was such a great choice.

uh, right now?

-Trailer Park Boys (this show is fuh-king hilarious and it's all streaming on netflix, halfway through season 3 atm)

-Death Grips (industrial punk rap noise by drugged up satanists...i think, love it to death and they're original as shit)

-Oranssi Pazuzu (another original music group i'm followin', black metal vocals over krautrock = bliss)

-witch house (gothic shoegaze post-punk trip hop, one of the coolest scenes around)

-vaporwave culture (its like seeing the world through little kid eyes)

-Asiago bagels (so absolutely delicious, especially with strawberry cream cheese 'n' butter for mah condishuns)

-r/fatpeoplestories (speaking of condishuns)

-true crime shows (Unsolved Mysteries, Cold Case Files, Disappeared, Cold Blood, Behind Mansion Walls, etc)

-splatter movies (but this is and always will be an obsession with me)

Crap, we've never had this topic before? That's shocking.

I'm currently getting wrapped up in Danny Phantom again. Season 1 was all over the place and generally pretty rocky (though the last few episodes of the season are total highlights; Freakshow's episode especially, because the idea of a Circus Gothica is just so cool), but I just started season 2 today and it's every bit as great as I reme Pirate Radio is probably one of the most satisfying episodes of anything I've ever seen; ghost pirates, Ember, music, and Danny being able to lead the people that hate him? I love every bit of it. Youngblood and Ember are such an interesting/awesome pair of villains. I'm itching to see more Vlad, though. Having the main villain be miles ahead of the main character was such a great choice.

Season 3, man. It just never recovers. :(

I've been really interested in Breaking Bad as of late.

Season 3, man. It just never recovers. :(

I've been really interested in Breaking Bad as of late.

From what I remember I liked bits of season 3 because they introduced a lot of cool things, but I do get the feeling I'm not gonna enjoy it as much as season 2 (I also remember that garbage Undergrowth episode where Danny has to fight Sam and that was just really stupid). Phantom Planet didn't do anything wrong though, so at least it didn't end on a sour note.

gem colors

The Frollo Show (as always)

the 80's in general

The Skeletor Show

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe

Toto/The Police/Journey

Rocket Power

rainforests/jungles

western things (sometimes)

museums in general

I don't know of my "obsession" with Daniel Bryan is over yet, but ever since he's been injured my "obsession" has died down a bit. Things may change once he comes back. Ever since Daniel Bryan has been out WWE has been relying on people like The Shield and The Wyatts. I happen to like both groups but I like The Shield a little more. Then the unthinkable happens... Seth Rollins turns on them. It seemed so random because they were at the very top. So now it makes a little bit more sense. What more could they have done as a group? I'm not hating on Seth Rollins, but before The Shield split my order of favorites was Roman, Seth, then Ambrose. Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins I think we're always more impressive than Dean Ambrose despite the fact that he was United States Champion. Now that The Shield has split my order of favorites is Roman, Ambrose and Seth. Dean Ambrose has impressed me a little more now that The Shield has split up. Seth's gear and music is ok, but I'm loving Dean Ambrose's new look and music more. But of course Roman Reigns never fails to impress. I love the fact that he kept The Shield music and gear. I like Dean Ambrose but I think I like Roman Reigns just a little more. So I guess he is my current obsession. I really wish my signature would update like I want it to. When I click on save changes an error message pops up every time