• Advertisement

Guilty Pleasures in Entertainment

CyanideFishbone

Topic. 

My big guilty pleasure is Littlest Pet Shop. I'm almost 13 and i absolutely love this show, yes it's MLP's sister show, but a lot of bronies hate on the show, when i don't know what not to like. The pets are interesting, i want to shove a chainsaw up the Biskits' throats though, and i like Blythe quite a bit. She's a nice written character and someone i would date in real life, however, the show can be childish, so it's my big secret from my parents.

Discuss.

Television: Any reality show I watch (the only one I enjoy without guilt is Dragon's Den)

Movies: Any recent Adam Sandler stuff, except That's My Boy and most likely Jack & Jill

Music: "My Humps" by The Black Eyed Peas (i'msorryi'msorryi'msorryi'msorryi'msorryi'msorryi'msorry)

• Like 1

I...would always try to watch the younger kids shows my little brother would watch a few years ago when no one was looking. 

That's about it though. I don't have any today, I don't think. Even with all the bad stuff I watch, I don't really feel...guilty for it. XD

Most of Squidward abuse episodes in SpongeBob are my guilty plesures. They are very mean-spirited but these episodes were funny in my opinion. There are some Squidward abuse episodes that I don't like though. Also most of new episodes of Family Guy are my guilty pleasures.

Uh, I have a lot of guilty pleasures. Including...

Music-wise: ICP, Limp Bizkit, HIM, Retard-O-Bot, Goldfinger, NOFX, Lil Jon, A$AP Rocky, Lil B, 38 Special, Lynrd Skynrd, Motley Crue, The Offspring, Marilyn Manson

TV-wise: Jerry Springer/Steve Wilkos/Maury, Two & a Half Men, King of Queens, Full House

Movie-wise: Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back (okay I legit love it but a lot of people I know have seen it without knowledge of the previous movies and as a result hate it), Anchorman, Orgazmo, Step Brothers, Mixed Blood, But I'm A Cheerleader, Miami Connection...there's probably more, but that's all feel like typing atm.

• Like 1

Disney's Austin and Ally. I actually think it's one of the best Disney live action programs of the past ten years.

Linkin Park is a huge guilty pleasure rock band despite me complaining about how whiny mainstream alternative music can be.

I probably have a lot more I'll get to when it's not nearly 3 AM in the morning.

Sometimes if a new SB airs I'll rewatch it like two or three times the same day just to be able to theorize and get my thoughts on all the details. Watching Disney Junior at times use to be a pleasure of mine.

Another guilty pleasure of mine is Just Lose It by Eminem. Yes, i know how AWFUL that song is, but it's so bad it's good in my eyes.

I feel ya. I like me some Eminem (mainly his first few albums), but most of his fans that I know are obnoxious wigger assholes, and I ain't about that life. Gotta keep it on the DL, y'know? Same logic applies for Odd Future (love 'em, but dumbest fucking fanbase of all time).

• Like 1