• Advertisement

Guilty Pleasures in Entertainment

CyanideFishbone

(You did try, though. There's always next time.)

Congrats, you can use someone else to respond to something. Can we stop with the Nostalgia Critic? Because sooner or later we're going to devolve into a NC circlejerk site and no one's going to say anything new or interesting and it'll all just be his quotes and videos.

• Like 5

Congrats, you can use someone else to respond to something. Can we stop with the Nostalgia Critic? Because sooner or later we're going to devolve into a NC circlejerk site and no one's going to say anything new or interesting and it'll all just be his quotes and videos.

Sorry, I had no other choice. You're right though, I won't use Nostalgia Critic references anymore. You've made your point that time and the next time I reference the NC, I might as well get the pink slip. Now I know that itt would have been better if I just told you that you told a bad joke, so nevermind that NC joke.

And we don't want a forum full of Spanky Hams. One is fine enough for SBC.
  • Like 2

That, and it's not relevant anymore. Being a fuckwad who believes everything an internet reviewer says is so 2010.

I...would always try to watch the younger kids shows my little brother would watch a few years ago when no one was looking. 

That's about it though. I don't have any today, I don't think.:

When my younger sibling used to watch Dora, I secretly enjoyed watching it too

Rabbids Invasion... way better than other non-SpongeBob crap Nickelodeon has to offer. *coff Sanjay and Craig coff*

Aw, I like Sanjay and Craig. Thurop van Orman's doing great considering it's Nickelodeon and Chris Hardwick is usually always at least decent in whatever he does.

Speaking of Thurop Van Orman, I'll be one to say that I consider Flapjack as one of my guilty pleasures.

Is it hated enough to warrant being a guilty pleasure? I'd think it's generally regarded as a good show, considering it basically spawned the current era of cartoons.

Is it hated enough to warrant being a guilty pleasure? I'd think it's generally regarded as a good show, considering it basically spawned the current era of cartoons.

Probably in SBC standards. Right now, you, Jjs and 4EverGreen are a few people I've known that have liked the show.

Of course, there's also Phineas and Ferb for the same reason and for another. The more I come cross seeing what some people have to say on P&F's quality, mostly admitting to disliking it for its "repetitiveness" and Candace's character, the more I feel that P&F is a guilty pleasure of mine. Though, I think some episodes from the current season is "meh," to be honest.