The Legend of Hercules

Doctor Sex

Yeah! Ignore that rip-off from Disney!

Many things wrong with this post:

A) This isn't from Disney

B ) Disney doesn't own the rights to movies about Hercules

C) This is only the first of two Hercules movies this year

• Like 4

Let's just hope this will be better than the Disney version.

Erm what?

The Disney animated version is great.

This?  This is only 1% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and is being considered a pretty big failure at the Box Office.

Erm what?

The Disney animated version is great.

This?  This is only 1% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes and is being considered a pretty big failure at the Box Office.

Oh wow. :P I'm honestly not the biggest fan of the Disney version.

Oh wow. :P I'm honestly not the biggest fan of the Disney version.

Well you are entitled to an opinion so I apologize for that.   I was just wondering if you watched the trailer which implies how awful this movie looks. :P

Many things wrong with this post:

A) This isn't from Disney

B ) Disney doesn't own the rights to movies about Hercules

C) This is only the first of two Hercules movies this year

A) I know.

B )I meant when Hercules came out, there were TONS of Hercules products trying to cash in on the success... NOT COUNTING WHAT DISNEY WAS DOING WITH IT.

C) What was the other one?

A) I know.

B )I meant when Hercules came out, there were TONS of Hercules products trying to cash in on the success... NOT COUNTING WHAT DISNEY WAS DOING WITH IT.

C) What was the other one?

A) Are you sure? Because your first comment seemed like you didn't.

B ) Just what? Of course there are tons of Hercules products even back in 1997 when the movie came out. It's called product placement merchandizing. There have been zero merchandise attempts for this version of Hercules as far as I am aware.

C)Trailer isn't out yet, but it's coming out this summer and it stars Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Hercules.

• Like 1

A) Are you sure? Because your first comment seemed like you didn't.

B ) Just what? Of course there are tons of Hercules products even back in 1997 when the movie came out. It's called product placement merchandizing. There have been zero merchandise attempts for this version of Hercules as far as I am aware.

C)Trailer isn't out yet, but it's coming out this summer and it stars Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson as Hercules.

A) I ASSURE YOU, I'm sure.

B ) I'm seriously not making this up. Every other company saw the success Hercules had and tried to cash in on it.

C) OMG IT SOUNDS AWFUL

B ) I'm seriously not making this up. Every other company saw the success Hercules had and tried to cash in on it.

I'm just going to focus on this because I want proof of this.  I saw no means of other companies merchandising Hercules in general except the Disney corporation.  Unless you want to talk about the folklore of Hercules in greek mythology.  Then that makes sense because of course they are going to use Zeus, Athena, Hercules, etc.  But can you please explain what the hell you are talking about by "every other company saw the success Hercules had and tried to cash in on it".  I just don't get it.

I'm just going to focus on this because I want proof of this.  I saw no means of other companies merchandising Hercules in general except the Disney corporation.  Unless you want to talk about the folklore of Hercules in greek mythology.  Then that makes sense because of course they are going to use Zeus, Athena, Hercules, etc.  But can you please explain what the hell you are talking about by "every other company saw the success Hercules had and tried to cash in on it".  I just don't get it.

ontv6_zps71b041c0.jpg