• Advertisement

Fanfiction News and Announcements

70s

On The Next Episode of Don't Look Now

Instead of airing on Friday next week, it'll be airing on HALLOWEEN! It's Halloween and Mike see Mr. Ripper's home is full of trick-or-treaters but then sees an axe fall from Mr. Ripper's house and kills them. They wonder if he'll be next...

On The Next Episode of Lockdown

Bob and his class hear the classroom door lock. They were locked in. Will they get out or DIE?

More about World

On December 17, you'll meet Jacob. He and his friend Daniel have funny adventures while attending Cranbrook Middle School. The show is, actually, based upon me and I'll be proud to share it as my 10th birthday present.

BREAKING NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Clappy has announced he is retiring from Skodwarde to me in PM, and he has given the rights to me as new show runner. Therefore, all Skodwarde related things (such as guest writes) will be brought to me now. I promise JCM, CNF, and I will do a good job continuing its legacy.

• Like 3

BREAKING NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Clappy has announced he is retiring from Skodwarde to me in PM, and he has given the rights to me as new show runner. Therefore, all Skodwarde related things (such as guest writes) will be brought to me now. I promise JCM, CNF, and I will do a good job continuing its legacy.

:o

Wow...that's a shocker. Don't worry Clappy, the show is in good hands. :)

NEWS ON MY SPIN-OFFS/LITS

- Gary The Snail's Undersea Adventures shall resume next Wednesday; weekly premieres will continue until the end of the 4th season.

- Break A Leg! Season 4 is in production. New episodes to resume this month.

- A new SpongeBob Jeopardy: The Series shall be written for a premiere on Sunday.

- The series finale of Mickey Mouse Adventures will premiere this Sunday as well.

- And FINALLY, I will be launching a new series this month! Stay tooned...

SPINOFF/LIT NEWS:

•Unless CNF picks it up, Sunny Days will be canceled for now.
•The premiere of Inspector Shadow will hopefully be up this coming week, thanks to a YT video that started it all.
•Black and Blue season premiere soon.
•New spinoff next year, or held back until title is announced.

Posted the Season 2 premiere of Community Deathmatch this past week, and for those that tuned in, you may have noticed the brief announcement I made regarding a new lit I have in the works while Community Deathmatch gets itself some downtime temporarily. To further elaborate (vile fiend), this new lit in question is something I like to call, "Community Deathmatch League". Somewhat similar to regular Community Deathmatch (you can say it's a bit of a spinoff of it), CDL has users placed in teams (most of which are based off the actual teams on SBC) as they all battle against each other to the death in order to be crowned the league's first Grand Champions. I'm still working shit out, but hopefully I can get it started soon enough. In the meantime, here's the team rosters I have finalized.

Spoiler
Karate Choppers:

Wumbo (Captain)

Sauce

Dragiiin

Webby

Doctor Sex

Jellyfish Hunters:

Dylan (Captain)

Crushing

Cha

SOF

Jelly

Spy Buddies:

Clappy (Captain)

Aya

Shin

Elastic

Terminoob

Goofy Goobers:

Nuggets (Captain)

Box

Ex

E.V.I.L.

Maxwell

Good Noodles:

Steel (Captain)

Metal

Sabre

CNF

WWE

Krusty Krushers:

OMJ (Captain)

JCM

Teenj

CDCB

SG

Raging Storm:

ACS (Captain)

Storm

PatBack

Madcatz

JD

Sponge Buddies

Ssj (Captain)

Patty

Prez

MMM

Oooooofy

All this aside, I wanna try and put some focus on some spinoff stuff too.

• Like 6