7. Band Geeks agreed

6. The Secret Box fine enough

5. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V acceptable

4. Club SpongeBob disagreed

3. The Great Snail Race agreed

2. The Camping Episode eh

1. Help Wanted ehhh

Nice, isn't it?

Can someone explain the appeal of Glove World RIP? I wasn't that big a fan of it.

Personally I really enjoyed it because of jokes. I always find scenes where blank face Patrick does something dumb and blissfully unaware of it. And that's what he did while he was Glovey with the hammer. (My favorite part of the episode. :P) And the fact that they actually executed a major setting in the show that's been there since season 1. That being said, everything else was mostly filler, so I can understand the little appeal. I guess the moments I listed above kinda blind my sight because I liked them so much. The plot was a bit shaky and the ending was a bit rushed. But, as a season eight level episode? It's probably my favorite besides Mooncation.

• Like 1

Personally I really enjoyed it because of jokes. I always find scenes where blank face Patrick does something dumb and blissfully unaware of it. And that's what he did while he was Glovey with the hammer. (My favorite part of the episode. :P) And the fact that they actually executed a major setting in the show that's been there since season 1. That being said, everything else was mostly filler, so I can understand the little appeal. I guess the moments I listed above kinda blind my sight because I liked them so much. The plot was a bit shaky and the ending was a bit rushed. But, as a season eight level episode? It's probably my favorite besides Mooncation.

Well I'd like to point out that Bubble Buddy Returns incorporates Bubble Buddy again.  Doesn't make the episode any better despite me being a huge fan of the original Bubble Buddy episode.  That's kind of how I felt about Glove World R.I.P.  I'm not saying everyone likes this episode, but I feel that people primarily give it props for the setting than the incredible amounts of filler this episode had.  But kudos for giving me your reasoning Cha.

• Like 2

Well I'd like to point out that Bubble Buddy Returns incorporates Bubble Buddy again. Doesn't make the episode any better despite me being a huge fan of the original Bubble Buddy episode. That's kind of how I felt about Glove World R.I.P. I'm not saying everyone likes this episode, but I feel that people primarily give it props for the setting than the incredible amounts of filler this episode had. But kudos for giving me your reasoning Cha.

Yeah I totally agree with your reasoning here. It could have had a lot more development. But yeah that's why I said I'm probably blind on the dull plot here because of my nostalgic glasses. :P

Yeah I totally agree with your reasoning here. It could have had a lot more development. But yeah that's why I said I'm probably blind on the dull plot here because of my nostalgic glasses. :P

lol

Nostalgia =/= So hilarious you can ignore the rest of the problems. :P

10. Don't Look Now

9. Glove World R.I.P

8.Treats!

7. Band Geeks

6. The Secret Box

5. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V

4. Club SpongeBob

3. The Great Snail Race

2. The Camping Episode

1. Help Wanted