• Advertisement

What did you last dream about?

Supergameman

The last dream I can remember was the Kipster came to my house and we just chilled and played videogames in my room and we got to just straight up know each other a lot better. Then she abruptly had to leave so snuck her out without anyone else knowing for some reason, she got picked up by somebody, left me standing down the end of my street and it just ended there.

I had a dream where my whole family got together for a party, and when it was time for us to leave I said bye to my grandpa and he was like, "Why are you hugging me?! I don't even know you!" It made me feel pretty bad, especially since he has Alzhiemers and it sorta rings true to life.

My last dream was just me waking up alone with the house abandoned. What was worse was that Murphy passed away according to a mysterious phone call from a veterinarian clinic. Just an absolute nightmare.

I last dreamt I was attending a WWE event somewhere and I just happened to have been staying at the same hotel they all were in. I remember seeing a few of the wrestlers (and AJ Lee <3) and that was about it. And there was a long line for the bathroom at the hotel for some reason.

I had a really creepy dream last night where I had to go to the doctors so I went with my mom. And I was in there and the doctor said it was just gonna be one of those yearly check ups. Then the dream cuts to me at home and I was looking in the mirror and I saw a line going down my chest so i lifted up my shirt and it was this long scar going down to my bellybutton. I screamed to my mom and asked what the hell they did and they said I had some form of cancer and I had to go through surgery. Then I woke up and was overheating. I fucking hate these kinds of dreams.

I've had the same dream this week where I lose my job and spiral into a deep depression.  Like it's just me being miserable and my family and friends trying to comfort me.  It's sad that I've had these dreams lately but after watching one of my friends losing his job this week, I keep thinking what if that happens to me.

Last dreamt I was like investigating what looked like a murder scene and I helped the ghost of the victim cross over to the other side. Then I was like stuck in the spirit world, but I eventually found a way out. Then I met up with a few friends and they were planning a heist or something and we got arrested. I was released, almost got hit by a car and I got up after that. Been playing Evil Within and Sunset Overdrive a bit too much.

• Like 1

I had two nightmares that were very similar to each other recently. Both of them involved me seeing this weird shadow thing coming up on me, and in the first dream, it started laughing as it got on my back and began sucking my energy away. It was creepy as shit.

It's literally almost always about Star Trek these days. Picard was explaining how the show was "about intelligence!... and Data" which is low key spot on. I had another dream about Ozu as Plankton and I really don't know why because I never dream of characters like him anymore. 

Frankly, my dreams are like movies/books and one of the last movie sized dream I had I could remember is one about me learning how to use swords.

I dreamt that I was a woman and these four guys broke into my bedroom looking to summon a demon. I got them to go away somehow, but one of them came back with a knife, and in terror, I shut the bedroom door and locked it before he could get back in. Then I went to sleep and started having this wack dream about the Powerpuff Girls being animals and this other woman running from some people in a club. I then woke up from that dream, and looking around the room, I saw that my bedroom door had been unlocked and opened and I freaked out.

One of the spookiest dreams I've had in my life. Not only is that the first dream I've had in the longest time where I had a dream within a dream, it's also the very first dream I've ever had where I dreamed I was someone different than who I am in real life.

It might be an odd dream:

I was in the hallway at my school, most likely period 5, my lunch period. On the way to my lunchroom, I saw two girls that were in my sixth-grade class (I guessed I was in sixth grade again.). This is the weird part: One of my male classmates from last year was chasing after some look-alike of his  who was holding something (most likely a book). I was running to see what was happening. For some reason, they chased each other into the seventh-grade lunchroom (Or this dream was about this year?) He chased his look-alike to the other side of the lunchroom, and some lunch lady went to them to break it up. I was jumping in joy to see the drama (You know that suspensful feeling when drama happens at school?). Yeah, that thing.

I can't find this one dream i wrote about on the forums (bleh oh well) basically about a usually unknown urban legend of some people going to this dream world when they're unconscious. The non-human creatures who reside in this dream city are so mean that they can kill you on the spot and always are seeming in a rush to get to their jobs, yet won't ever explain why. When you die, you get to go back to earth. But there's this one man who's lived there for 15 years now and no matter what he does he can't get killed for some reason. He's seen many come and go due to lack of experience and is the longest anyone has ever survived there. Too bad any of the friends he has there won't remember a thing once they go home to their real lives. Eventually the man dies from old age and wakes up in a coffin. He somehow realizes this is the real world and time had moved faster in the dream realm. His family must have thought he died in his coma for all those years because he was buried. He bangs on the coffin for help but no one can hear him and he dies of suffocation soon enough. This time when he awakes he's back in the dream world and wonders if this is his after life. Or that the entire time the earth was a dream and this realm was his actual home all along.

A very long dream from last night involving me surprising enough.

Spoiler

I went to Disneyland with a group of students. We took a smallish plane to get there. For some reason I had the ability already to fly and disappear (maybe even mess with time or people's memories a bit) so when this rudeish guy was around me I disappeared for good out of spite. Everyone tried to look for me and even got angry because they knew I was somewhere invisible. If they did find me I had this weapon where I could make them forget that they saw me. So days rolled by and I kept hiding from them, taking food from the cafeteria when needed. Finally this wild tiger who was probably the size of 3 or 4 of them came into a room at the park one day. Literally everyone could see him and my surprise when he could see me too, since he asked my name. I gave a fake one so that he wouldn't say it outloud. I stumbled and said a part of my real name when giving the tiger the answer and the people knew who I was. So I gave them amnesia with my weapon again. The tiger kinda made me fearful for I wondered if he could harm me. Though he still remained a bit imitating over time, he kinda got this little humorous side to him once in a blue moon. He even showed me around and explain that I had entered some kind of realm and that's why him and I were so alike. He introduced me to a few of his other realm beings like a leprechaun, this angry rock creature who looked like that one pokemon and was as big as a tiger and this other guy who kinda was nervous and looked like half human with a door in the middle of his body and a bathtub on the other end. Eventually a week went by and the search was not as intense. I had to decide if I wanted to go back to that life or remain with those guys. I believe I chose to say with them for years because whenever a family member would return to Disneyland, I could hear them talk about my relatives and know how they're doing.  Though I didn't finish the dream, I daydreamed when I woke up of me spending until the end of the earth with those guys. It was never really explained if I had a strong friendship with them though. The only times I ever showed my face to humans was to say good-bye to my mother, father and sister when each of them was fading into death from old age. So when the earth was finally gone, we decided to go to a different world and find other realm beings like us. Since Tiger came from a world of tigers like him who are assigned to planets the second they come into existence to watch over them. 

Edited by Cha
  • Like 1

I had a dream last night where I was at the museum and I had to write this play for William Shakespeare even though I was sick. Even though I was in a museum, there was a bed there where I was supposed to be sleeping, and I snuck out of it to this room where there were all these stair ledges. I tried to climb them, but I failed and fell down. Then all of a sudden, I was back in the bed at the museum and I ran into this hall to find William Shakespeare on the ground dying. Later, I was back at home wanting to eat some potato chips out of a bag, but when I stuck my hand in the bag and pulled it out, I had nails and glass shards all over my hand and arm and I got scared. I started pulling out the nails, but then I saw these weird cartoon-like parasites crawling on the floor as a scorpion came up from behind and gave me a poison sting on my heel. The next thing I knew, a Tonberry from the Final Fantasy games was coming after me trying to stab me with his knife and I woke up after that.

I've been having the trippiest nightmares as of late...

I got a break from my trippy nightmares last night with a trippy dream. I dreamt I was looking up Kappa Mikey on Wikipedia and it somehow led me to this article saying that the reason Cartoon Network stopped airing imitation anime shows is because they were threatened by this woman with a snake. After that, I was in this forest where I saw Twilight Sparkle sleeping and waking up to see a shower of blue magic hit the forest. Then spirits of her pony friends started floating around her and singing. I woke up after that.