• Advertisement

What did you last dream about?

Supergameman

I had a nightmare where I was trying to reach for something on top of this one vending machine type thing, and there where these razors on the top of it and it cut my thumb almost clean off, and I was crying hysterically. I keep running around this building looking for my mom to help me while trying to stop the bleeding when I finally found her and she took me to this one weird looking hospital and then it kinda faded away from there. That's the scariest dream I've had in a while.

I remember that my house was under construction, yet we were still living in it while it was all going on. Can't quite recall much else, but it was sunny as hell for some reason. And I looked into our bathroom mirror and saw what looked a damn ghost behind me. Jump scare out of nowhere during an otherwise chill dream.

I had a dream two nights ago where Obama was meeting with a terrorist (can't remember who he looked like) in my local shopping centre. The first third of my dream consisted of trying to get there in the first place, getting into the jeep from Half-Life 2 and driving there all the way (no antlions showed up, surprisingly). Then when I got there, the second third of my dream was all about exploring the shopping centre. I went up and down elevators, stairs, talked to people, and basically did everything other than go to where I was supposed to go. This lasted for the majority of the dream (which was about forty minutes).

Then in the last part of my dream, I went into the meeting room where Obama and the terrorist were chatting, surrounded by a crowd of hundreds. The terrorist was looking very happy whereas Obama looked annoyed at him. The terrorist said something (can't remember what) which led Obama to immediately whip out his pistol and shoot six bullets at the terrorist. All of them missed. Everybody in the crowd laughed at Obama as, in a flustered last resort, he threw his gun at the terrorist (that missed too) and ran away.

• Like 1

Been having some pretty messed up, weird ass dreams lately. A few nights ago I dreamt I went to this local college and things seemed to be going smooth until like, these students got injected with some green shit in a syringe and then they started wrecking everybody in the classroom I was in and killed one of my friends by smashing his head in but I managed to be one of the first who left the room unscathed then I woke up, so it was moreso a nightmare I guess. About two nights or so ago, I dreamt that I was in a relationship with this one girl who I had a crush on. Things were going pretty swell then next thing I know, we're broken up and she has a new boyfriend (who's some guy I know irl) who she seems a lot more happier with. Thing is, she was still coming over to my house with the guy and my whole family, even my mom was there, seemed to like the guy for some reason and I was just there like nothin. I felt like dirt, I woke up with the feeling still lingering. Last night, I dreamt I was back in high school and this one guy I knew from my old class just kept on ragging on me about some mistakes I made that he had no business airing out and challenging me to fights in front of everybody. Teachers stopped us before it could really go down and made us like talk things out. Next thing I know, we're all friendly and hunky dory. It was just strange since I never really knew the guy irl and we were pretty neutral (bar this one time where he was saying shit like me and this one friend of mine were gay all just because we hung out with each other in class), never that hostile nor were we actually friends.

• Like 1

I had lots of dreams last night, but the one that was the most vivid was when me and my brother were driving down this one street to get home and then we see most of our senior class just standing in the street so me and Jake rolled down our windows and shouted "CLASS OF 2014!" and everyone started cheering and it was just great. Gave me some real nostalgia, reminded me of our senior prank too

I think I dreamt that I was watching American Idol, and it had the original three judges, and this duet sang really badly, and Randy and Paula were speechless, and Simon commented and said "It was fucking terrible", and the execs forgot to bleep him, but they did for all his subsequent F-bombs, and then I woke up.

I had a dream I was on a (very big) school bus and there was a list of questions in the back and we had to answer one of them so I was answering this one about dying (I don't remember exactly what it was) and someone brought their dog on the bus and it started to poo in the bus so we had to stop and let the dog out so he could poo. The end

I think my obsession with Dean Ambrose has gone to a new level. Weird dream. My mom was driving and we were waiting in the drive thru at Wendy's. There are two drive thru windows but usually the first one is closed off. So in my dream my mom is driving to the second window and I'm like mom stop! Turn your dang head and look. There is someone at the first window don't just drive away. Of course I couldn't see clearly in my dream so it could have been just a guy that looked a lot like Dean Ambrose. I don't know if I was thinking it or if I said it but I had to look twice and I was like is that Dean Ambrose? When I told my mom to stop before driving off I think Dean Ambrose may have smiled and sort of laughed at me. It was a hey you're cute kind of look that I think he gave me. Then I woke up from pure excitement, but disbelief. Why would Dean Ambrose be working at a Wendy's, but more importantly why would Dean Ambrose be working at a Wendy's in my hometown? I just kind of hate myself for waking up. Do you ever want a dream to continue, but wake up anyway? Dang I swear it was Dean Ambrose.

Can i share two weird stories?

Here's the first one.I was in some city i think,and the sky was red.Then some scientist had this machine and said that the end of the world was gonna be in five days.After that,someone shouted out ''Ahh!! They're gonna zap us!".Everyone ran,and that's all i remember.

Here's the second dream.I was walking down my cousin's stairs.When i came down,i saw him lying down on the floor.He was watching something on a TV that was on a siccsor ladder.

Those were my two dreams.I still wonder if weird dreams are good or bad. :l

I had a couple dreams during my nap today. One was that I was at work, and they had me go on a 30 minute break. So I walked over to a random Denny's and had hash browns lol. Then this man whom I had no idea who he was, started talking to me for the longest time, and he would not stop. I told him I had to go cuz my break was over but he just kept talking. Finally I just said I reeeallly have to go and collected my things and ran back to work, and clocked in. Then this alarm went off saying that my break was a total of 70 minutes and my boss came over and started yelling at me. Then I started crying and she fired me right then and there. I woke up, went back to sleep, and had a different dream where I went to the beach and a wave hit me, and my favorite anklet I got from Maui broke and I was really heartbroken and then I woke up.

Weird dreams continue to pile up. I've been like taking note and logging each one I can remember on my notes app.

A couple nights ago, I dreamt that one of my asshole neighbors was trying to get me and my family and I out of our home. When we made it known to him that we weren't leaving, he started trashing our things outside and was flat-out trying to kill me, my sister and my grandma. My sister and I managed to fight him off before I finished him off with a shotgun blast right in the head. Sorta rings true to life since it seemed like he was trying to drive us away at one point before and move more members of his sham religious sect in here and probs move in on our much bigger property for him to move all his material shit over.

Also dreamt one night that I was like taking part in this big event similar to The Purge. I was fighting to survive and eventually found myself in some sorta deserted town before finding refuge in a department store, where a bunch of badass muthas broke in. I hid in the storage rooms with a few other people until the bad muthas stormed in on us anyway and we fought back and I took a few down. The dream then sorta transitioned into something where all that just took place happened to be a videogame I was playing in the arcade at the local mall. I was with some people and we all left the arcade, then I heard from one of them that Rachelkip happened to be in the arcade or something and I really wanted to go back, but these dreams tend to work against me and it took me in the opposite direction. Went outside the mall to see one of my friends also leaving, he looked like he was drunk af and had to be helped out by somebody else and I remember his mom pulled up in her car next to me wondering if he was okay or not. That part was weird because this friend is a full-on Mormon and would never get drunk, probs let alone drink. Then I went back in to meet my family at some restaurant that I swear I remember from another dream. Then it just ended like that, never got to eat anything.

There was this other dream I had where this group of Youtubers known as the Creatures just spontaneously showed up to set up base at my house and it was pretty damn awesome. Apparently dreamt I was related to one of them since somebody said to one "how could you do that to your brother?"

Then there was this other dream where my mom and my sisters were absolutely getting after my dad for something, probs related to somewhat recent events irl, when I this guy nonchalantly enters through our front gate and swipes my Mom's dog while he was using bathroom outside. My sister and I ran after him and my sister was like "we can't catch him" and I was like" bullshit" and I chased him around the neighborhood till I caught him in somebody's garage and pushed him face first into the garage wall and took my mom's dog back.

Then there was this other I had a few nights ago where I was in what seemed like a Boy Meets World episode. Then things changed into some survival horror shit and I found myself running away from this murderous lady I was just friendly with earlier during the BMW part. She chased me into a room and I busted through the window screen and she was just...trapped in there after, I guess. There was some zombie-looking ghouls when I hopped outside, but I managed to evade them and snuck into another house not far away. It seemed like a pretty normal household with working power. I snuck to the nice looking bathroom when one of the residents walked by and saw me and I had to fight them off til I threw him into the bathtub and it just ended there.

And just last night, I dreamt I was playing some sort of Kingdom Hearts game (seemed like 358/2 Days since I was playing as Lexaeus of all people) then it transitioned to me going to college and my friends were there as well as a handful of other people from my graduating class. We were staying in what looked like cabins for some reason, but there was such a chill vibe, I got along with everyone. I was venturing around the nearby town with some friends and came back to find my dad there and saying that I need to come back home with him for something regarding one of my sisters. I contemplated leaving, which I did since next thing I knew, I was back home. My grandma wasn't there which I immediately thought was weird. My dad wanted to talk things over about how we should go back caring over my sister and that if he needs to bring some aid for her, he wants to check them out first to make sure they're not some creep who'll take advantage of her. That chill vibe immediately went away and there was like this feeling of somberness and dread in my house. It started thundering outside and I saw some flashes of lightning. Our window curtains had a projector projecting weird moving images on them for some weird ass reason and I was just disturbed by it for some other weird ass reason (and I said the most off-topic thing ever, "hey we can get the WWE Network on here"). Then suddenly, my Nintendo DS (which I assume I was playing Kingdom Hearts on earlier) randomly started playing the Lavender Town theme by itself from out of nowhere and I just got freaked the fuck out, asking my dad if he could hear it. It was loud and very audible, like someone was playing it next to me while i slept. I remember breaking the thing and then I looked out the window facing our front yard to see this scary-looking old demon hag lady with a blue bonnet in my dad's corvette. I shouted out to my dad if he's seeing what I'm seeing but I couldn't get his attention. She then came out of the corvette and came at us, and I was terrified at this point, I think I was shrieking in my sleep. It scared so much so that it woke me up. It's been a long while since a dream frightened me so much that I woke up, and all because of a demonic blue bonnet butter lady. Where was the shotgun from my first dream when I needed it?

The first part of this last dream seemed pretty true to some events going on in life atm (minus the whole college and friends thing), like the stuff regarding my dad, grandma and sister. Then it just went full on creepy pasta on me out of nowhere. I don't even know with these dreams anymore. No more Reese's before bed.

This is gonna be fun.

Last night I had a dream that I was a pillow fight with a pillow on top of the Burj Khalifa. I fell off and landed in a bunch of pillows. The pillow continued to chase me until he start walking on air and walked up to Venus. Due the atmosphere, the pillow could not survive, and I woke up.

RIP Pillow

10:14 PM - 5:57 AM

I had a dream where I was at the library at school asking the librarian something when one of my friends comes up to me to say hi, which is improbable because she isn't going to the same college as me lols. So then we made small talk, and then the dream switched to me swimming in one of the pools by my house. I was gonna do a cannonball but one of my other friends who was there dared me to try a dive and I said no cuz my bikini top would fly off or something like that, and then we just got into a whole big argument of whether or not I should do it and then I woke up. Freakin odd dream haha.

I last dreamt I was back in high school (again) and there were like, organized fights going on in the gym and I was a commentator for said fights. I remember that these two girls were about to catfight and I was commentating alongside this other cute girl I knew, but I was being too shy to say anything for some reason and switched chairs with her. Then I cracked some jokes on her and I woke up when the fight really got on.

I blame Deathmatch.

I had my first croak dream three nights ago. I was in this weird car being driven by criminals and the police were chasing it down. Somehow, I fell out of the car and I rolled to the curb where there were grenades all over the place. One of them exploded and blew me back a bit. Then another one exploded, which somehow cut my throat. The pain stung me, then numbed me as I bled to death. I woke up feeling kinda spooked, yet at the same time mellow and soul-searchy.

I had a dream that my mom actually let me have a tattoo so I got a small heart on my wrist that I've always wanted and I was so excited! Then for the rest of the dream I was just showing it to my friends and then I woke up. It was a short dream, but it was awesome.