10. Baby Bear

In any way, I want to be in this show.

Sauce's Clues

Episode 2: Sauce Goes to The Bitch!

Webby:  "Hi out there!  It's me, Webby, have you seen Sauce, my puppy?"

Lurkers:  "There she is!"

Webby:  "Oh, get the hell in here."

Sauce:  "Arf, bow wow."

Webby opens up the door, wearing goggles:  "Sup, dude I'm so glad you're here on this great Summer day!  Oh, you may think I look like a jackass with these goggles on, but fuck you, they stay on the whole program.  You know what?  You can help us get ready to go to the bitch!  Cum on!"  Webby starts walking in place, "Sauce!  There's someone breaking into our home!  Sauce?  Damn, where'd dat bitch go?"

Lurkers:  "DUDE, SHE'S RIGHT FUCKIN THERE, NEXT TO THAT AQUARIUM."

Webby bends over and knocks on the tank, "Sauce, how did you get in there?"

Sauce steps out from behind the aquarium, surprising Webby

Webby:  "Man, I'm trippin hard.  Anyway Sauce, did you find all your favorite bitch toys?"

Sauce:  "Bow wow!"

Webby:  "Great!  We're all set to head to the bitch!  We have the towel, my snorkel mask..."

Sauce:  "Arr arf!"

Webby:  "What do you mean we don't have everything?"

Sauce:  "Bow wow wow!"

Webby:  "What else could possibly be missing?"

Sauce twirls around and leaps at the camera, planting one of her blue falsies on the lens.

Webby:  "Oh! K, we can play Sauce's Clues to figure it out!"  he then does the dance,  "We are gonna play Sauce Clues, cause it's really fun, yeah!  So remember, Sauce's eyelashes will be on the clues, Sauce Clues.  We should probably tear these falsies off somehow."  Webby grabs a bitch towel and cleans off the camera.  "You know what we need to play Sauce Clues, our handy dandy..."

Lurkers:  "LLAMA BOOK!"

Webby:  "Llama Book, right."  Webby walks over to Side Table Omair and kneels next to him.

E.V.I.L:  "Sauce's Clues!  I'm so excited!"

Webby yanks out the llama book, hurting Omair

Webby:  "Alright kids, I'm really gonna need your help today to play Sauce's Clues, I ain't gonna even ask you."

Webby:  "To play Sauce Clues, we've gotta find..."

Lurkers:  "EYE LASHES!"

Webby:  "Oh Eye Lashes, right, and that's our first..."

Lurkers:  "CLUE!"

Webby:  "A Clue?"

Lurkers:  "A CLUE!"

Webby:  "And then we put it in our..."

Lurkers:  "LLAMA!"

Weeby and Sauce:  "Cuz they're Sauce Clues, Sauce Clues!  We got find another Eyelash, that's our second Clue!  We put it in our Llama, cuz they're who's Clues?  Sauce Clues!  We gotta find the last Eyelash, that's the last Clue!  We gotta put it our Llama cuz they're Clues?  Sauce Clues!  You know what to do!  Sit down in our Trophy Chair and think, think, thiiink.  Cuz when we use our minds and take a step at a time, we can do, anything....That we wanna do!"

Webby:  "Y'all seen where Sauce went?"

Lurkers:  "SHE WENT THAT WAY DUMBASS."

Webby:  "I can't see your fuckin fingers, I'll just go right."  Webby starts walking in place,  "We are lookin for Sauce's Clues, we are lookin for Sauce's Clues, we are lookin for Sauce's Clues, wonder where they is?"

Lurkers:  "YO DUDE, A CLUE!"

Webby:  "You see a clue?!  Where?  On my head?"  Webby starts waving his hands above his head.

Lurkers:  "ON YO BED!"

Webby:  "Oh, the bed, haha."  he dives under the bed like a retard.  "Under the bed?  I got nothin."

Lurkers:  "ON TOP YOU MORON."

Webby:  "Oh, oh OH!  On top of the bed.  Here it is, right on this...basket?"

SG:  "You could have just asked me, I saw it the whole time."

Webby:  "Shut up SG, I didn't ask for the time.  Anyway, time to write this clue down in our handy dandy..."

SG:  "Llama!"

Webby:  "Way to steal the kids' thunder.  So this basket is all curvy and shit, and boom.  What da fuck does she want with a basket anyway?  I think we need two more clues.  Well what are ya waitin for, let's go!"  Webby sees Sauce standing next to a closet.   "What are you doing Sauce?"

Sauce:  "Bah bar wow!"

Webby:  "Ohhhh.  We fiddin to find out what to wear on the bitch.  Can you help us find out what Sauce should wear?"

Lurkers:  "NO, SHE'S A DOG."

Webby:  "Ok, let's keep hunting for clues."  Webby walks past the collection of items that has their bitch equipment.

Lurkers:  "YO, SAUCE BE IN THERE."

Webby:  "In that pile of shit?  Oh there she is, how did you get in there?"

Sauce pops out, spilling things out of the basket, and starts licking Webby.

Webby:  "EW AH"

Lurkers:  "YO BOY, THERE BE A CLUE."

Webby:  "Yeah, she's pretty dirty, that girl.  Wait, did you say a clue?"

Lurkers:  "RIGHT NEXT TO YOU DUDE."

Webby:  "Oh!  There it is, right on this...blanket??  Time to write this down in our handy dandy..."

Webby:  "Llama, right.  So blankets are rectangles and shit, and there we go.  I still have not idea what this bitch wants at the bitch."

Anonymous Voice:  "MAIL TIME, MAIL TIME, MAIL TIME, MAAAIIILLL TIME!"

Webby:  "THE MAILS HERE!"

Weeby and Sauce:  "Here's the mail it never fails, it makes me wanna wag my tail, when it comes I wanna wail, MAAAIIIIILLLLLL!"  Weeby plops his ass down in the Trophy Chair and looks at Idiot Mailbox.

Box:  "Mails here, mails here, get it while it's hot!"

Webby:  "Get out of my face."  he takes the letter and shoves Box out the window.  "Oh look, it's a letter from our friends."

Webby:  "Bye!  Time to find that last clue so we can finally go to the bitch."  a telephone rings before Webby gets out of his chair.  "Yello?"

???:  "SIEG HEIL!  SIEG HEIL!"

Webby:  "Hello?"

Mr. Sex and Mrs. Elastic:  "Hallo Webby!  The sink is all fucked up, can you help us?"

Webby:  "No, I WANNA GO TO THE BITCH, I'M FINDIN THIS LAST CLUE.  Imma still go to the kitchen cuz I'm hungry."  Webby walks in place to get to the kitchen.  He spots Sauce Scdausing into a picture on the refrigerator.  "Damn her silly antics.  Sauce Scdaused, we can to!"  Webby lands on a tropical island with waves in the background.  "Looks like we are already at the bitch!  It's beautiful!"  Webby spots Sauce swimming with dangerous creatures  "SAUCE, GET OUT OF THERE!"  Webby comes to her rescue.  "Damn gurl, you tryin to get kilt.  We bustin out of this joint."  They both Scdause back into the kitchen.

Lurkers:  "A CLUE MAN, A CLUE!"

Webby:  "Oh yeah, I love to swim."

Lurkers:  "NO YOU FUCK FACE, A CLUE."

Webby:  "ooooooh, you see a clue?  Where?  Oh!  It's right here on dis...sandwich???  Ok then, we need our handy dandy..."

Webby:  "Llama, right.  Ok so, we got two square bitches, and some shit in the middle.  We have all three Sauce Clues!  We're ready to sit in our..."

Lurkers:  "TROPHY CHAIR!"

Weeby:  "Trophy Chair right, let's go!"  him and Sauce run to the chair and sit in the Trophy Chair.  "Ok, now that we're in our Trophy Chair, let's Troph.  You will help me right?  Good.  So we got dis basket, dis blanket, and a fuckin sandwich.  It's obviously a pic-a-nic....WAIT, WE JUST FIGURED OUT SAUCE'S CLUES!"   Weeby stands up and dances,  "We just figured out Sauce Clues, We just figured out Sauce Clues, We just figured out Sauce Clues, cuz we smart."  Webby gathers up the Pic-A-Nic and gets ready for bitch time.  "Fuckin finally.  Let's go!"  they head on off to the bitch.  The bitch is actually just a kiddie pool and some sand because why the fuck not.  "Let's eat dis shit!"

Webby:  "Man, what a fab day for a pic-a-nic, and I couldn't have done it, with out you guys.  For now it's time for so long, but we'll sing just, one more shit.  Thanks for smoken your part, you sure are smart!  You know with me, and you and my dog Sauce, we can smoke anything, that we wanna smoke!  See ya, buh bye!"  Weeby waves as the door closes on the camera.

• Like 7

Sauce's Clues
Episode 3: Draw Along With Sauce!

Webby:  "Hi out there!  It's me, Webby, have you seen Sauce, my puppy?"

Lurkers:  "There she is!"

Webby:  "Oh, get the hell in here."

Sauce:  "Arf, bow wow."

Webby:  "Break yo selves.  I'm pissed that you're here, I'm busy.  Can you tell what this is?  qq26jyS.png

Lurkers:  "THAT'S A FUCKING BUS."

Webby:  "Yep!  That's totally a bus.  I drew it my self dude.  See I started with a triangle?  and uhh, used some other shapes.  Yo, you wanna draw with me and Sauce?  Awesome opossum, get some pencils and shit, and lots of paper, cuz we gonna draw a lot.  Well, get them, I don't have all day.  If you have them or not, we're starting, lookin at you slow kids."  Webby runs and sits next to Sauce.

Sauce:  -holds up picture-  ecw__wwe_paul_heyman_pencil_drawing_by_c

Webby:  "Good idea Sauce!  We'll start with a circle this time.  You kids all ready?  Good, let's get it started.  Ya know, with a round shape.  Kind of like this.  -shows off fantastic circle-,  then draw whatever the fuck you want man.  Where ever your mind takes you.  Still drawing?  Damn you're slow.  Are you done finally?  Can you tell me about that circle you made?  Right on!  Hey Sauce, did you see that?"

Sauce:  pXfr8x3.png

Webby:  "Nice one Sauce, Your favorite ball!  I call my drawing, circle monster head!  Oswald.jpg  See, he's got potato shaped eyes, and swiggly legs.  Alrighty then, let's draw another shape!

Sauce:  Bow wow wow!

Webby:  No?  Why the hell not?  What do you want to draw then?"

Sauce gets up and slaps a huge blue set of fake eyelashes on the screen.

Webby:  "Oh!  We'll play Sauce Clues to figure out what she wants to draw.  I love this shit!"  he then does the dance,  "We are gonna play Sauce Clues, cause it's really fun, yeah!  So remember, Sauce's eyelashes will be on the clues, Sauce Clues.  Hey, what shape is this eyelash made of?"

Lurkers:  "CYLINDER!"

Webby:  "Yeah, those crazy 3D shit.  It's just one big Cylinder!  Great, I've got more lashes to get rid of!  -he plucks them off-  Hey, do you know what we need for Sauce Clues?  Our handy dandy..."

Lurkers:  "LLAMA BOOK!"

Webby:  "Llama Book, right."  he waltz over to Side Table Omair.

Omair:  "Hi Webby!  I drew ya something.  wJL2eHZ.png

Webby:  "What a thought full drawing Omair!  I'll hang this up.  Now give me my damn pad."

Omair:  "Here ya go!"

Webby:   "To play Sauce Clues, we've gotta find..."

Lurkers:  "EYE LASHES!"

Webby:  "Oh Eye Lashes, right, and that's our first..."

Lurkers:  "CLUE!"

Webby:  "A Clue?"

Lurkers:  "A CLUE!"

Webby:  "And then we put it in our..."

Weeby and Sauce:  "Cuz they're Sauce Clues, Sauce Clues!  We got find another Eyelash, that's our second Clue!  We put it in our Llama, cuz they're who's Clues?  Sauce Clues!  We gotta find the last Eyelash, that's the last Clue!  We gotta put it our Llama cuz they're who's Clues?  Sauce Clues!  You know what to do!  Sit down in our Trophy Chair and think, think, thiiink.  Cuz when we use our minds and take a step at a time, we can do, anything....That we wanna do!"

Webby:  "Ok, dis some serious shit, I need your help today especially to find out what Sauce wants to draw.  You will help me, right?  Good, you better help me.  Hold up, I have to do some yoga.  We are going to be drawing a shit ton today, so I need to get loose.  Alright, let's go!"  he dashes off, but drops something!

Lurkers:  "YO, YOU DROPPED YOUR LLAMA BOOK MAN."

Webby:  "I did?  Oh silly ole me."  -he picks it up-

Lurkers:  "YO MAN, A CLUE!"

Webby:  "Exactly my man, for drawing cluez."

Lurkers:  "NO DUMBASS, A CLUE ON YOUR LLAMA BOOK."

Webby:  "OH SHIT!  I'm holding a falsie!  You know what we, oh right, we've got it right here.  So the llama book is like a box and shit, and boom.  So we tryin to find out what she wants to draw,  first clue is a llama book.  k.  Two mo clues, then we outta here."

???:  "doe de doe de doe."

Webby:  "Who the hell is this?"

???:  "A rectangle!"

Webby:  "Oh it's...a floating marker?!  Like Zoinks!  LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"  he runs in fear of the meddling ghost.  "I think it's gone, let's head to the kitchen.  Wait...listen..."  he looks outside and sees a squirrel.  "Wow, what an awful day, and some many awful things to draw.  Better hang up Omair's drawing on the fridge."

Lurkers:  "A CLUE, A CLUE!"

Webby:  "Glue?  Dumbass kids."

Lurkers:  "NO, A CLUE...DUMBASS."

Webby:  "Ooooh, a clue, on these...green stripes.  Damn this bitch is weird.  k, so we got some lines an shit, and boom, stripes.  So our first clue was this thing, and our second clue are these green stripes.  I'm clueless.

Anonymous Voice:  "MAIL TIME, MAIL TIME, MAIL TIME, MAAAIIILLL TIME!"

Weeby:  "Shit son!  The mail's here!"

Weeby and Sauce:  "Here's the mail it never fails, it makes me wanna wag my tail, when it comes I wanna wail, MAAAIIIIILLLLLL!"  Weeby plops his ass down in the Trophy Chair and looks at Idiot Mailbox.

Idiot Box:  "Hey Webby, look at this picture I drew!"

Webby:  "Wow, this is awful Box!"

Idiot:  "That reminds me, I'm late for my drawing lessons, here's ya letta!"

Webby:  "Thanks Box!  Oh look, it's a letter from our friends!

Webby:  "Bye!  Boy what great drawings!

Webby:  "Ah shit, not dis again.  Sauce just Scdaused right into that chalkboard.  Sauce Scadaused, we can too!  Chalkzone, yes!"

Due to copyright infringement from Viacom, I can not cross these two shows over, we will skip to where Webby and Rudy Tabootie find the last clue.

Webby:  "Wow Rudy, that was the best adventure ever, it must have sucked if you missed it!"

Lurkers:  "A CLUE, A CLUE!"

Webby:  "You see a clue?  Where?  Oh!  It's right here on this stick figure dude."

Stick Figure Dude:  "Good afternoon."

Webby:  "Yo.  You know what we need, our handy dandy, llama book, right.  So this dude is some lines and shit and blam, we got dis.  We have all three clues!"  Webby runs, Scdauses, and plops down in his Trophy Chair, to troph.  "So we gonna figure out what she wants to draw, we have this llama book, green stripes, and a dude.  It's obvs me, because of the dude, the stripes, and I have a notebook.  HEY!  I just figured out Sauce Clues, she wants to draw me!"

Weeby stands up and dances,  "We just figure out Sauce Clues, We just figure out Sauce Clues, We just figure out Sauce Clues, cuz we smart.  Now, why the hell do you wanna draw me?"

Sauce:  "Bow wow wow wow!"  she holds this up,  x2_fa8f00f.jpeg

Webby:  "Oh Sauce, you just can't get over that guy, can ya?  Haha!  Thanks for drawing with me today."

Weeby:  "For now it's time for so long, but we'll sing just, one more shit.  Thanks for smoken your part, you sure are smart!  You know with me, and you and my dog Sauce, we can smoke anything, that we wanna smoke!  See ya, buh bye!"  Weeby waves as the door closes on the camera

• Like 5