• Advertisement

R.I.P. Toontown

Patty Rose

Attention, Toons:

Toontown Online will be closing on September 19, 2013.  
From now until September 19, 2013, ALL Toons can enjoy the full unlimited fun of Toontown – from shopping the Cattlelog, wearing accessories, battling the toughest Cogs, visiting all Neighborhoods, hosting Toon Parties, and more!

Thank you for making Toontown the biggest, wackiest, splattiest online world it can be. You are all Toontastic! 

To learn more about Toontown Online closing click here, or visit our Toontown Closing FAQs for even further information.

Be sure to keep checking the news here in Toon HQ for up-Toon-the-minute news on all the Toontastic activities and kooky celebrations coming your way during Toontown’s final weeks – like fireworks kicking off Double Jellybean MONTH! 
Earn double beans in Toon Parties, Fishing, and Trolley Games from now until September 19th! 

Expect even more wacky silliness in the coming weeks, 
and enjoy your free unlimited access to explore every loony Laff that Toontown has to offer!

Even though I don't play Toontown anymore, I loved the game when I was young and it will definally be missed.

Guest hilaryfan80

I'm not sure how it is now, but when I first played it back in like 2005, you had to pay to play the game. Back then, Toontown sucked. It was kind of cool and everything, but the only fun part about the game was that you got to throw pies at random people.

Then again, I have no idea how it is now.

D:

How could you Disney... I loved this game. :'( I may have not played in years, but dangit, what the heck!

I'm going to try to log on. I forgot my password, but if anyone wants to meet up with me, I played Macseed. Funny, one time I realized she was a girl, so I deleted all her skirts XP

Back in the 2000s or so (I wanna say 2006, but it may have been earlier), I used to see commercials ALL THE TIME on Disney Channel. It's saddening that another part of my childhood decides to leave. Even though I never played the game, it shall have a place in my heart.

Cha's right, it is like Nicktropolis all over again (even though that exists as the Club still, but Nicktropolis was better). :(

I feel bad for you all, with the closing of ToonTown and all that. :(

Hey, at least Club Penguin isn't closing down. :P

I hate any games that limits a lot of things to free players, no offense to those who played this game and loved it.

Oh yeah, right.