• Advertisement

Cha's Fantastic SoCal to NoCal Vacation Trip

Cha

Okay so I promised all of you in my latest statuses that I would share my trip with you all. You might have wondered why I have been posting less the past couple days, it's because I went on an eight hour car trip across California from Saturday through Monday. Our destination was the beautiful area around the untouched Hearst Castle beach and farm land area. Not to forget the beautiful national park known as Big Sur. The weather was a cool 60 degrees in the summer, (i dont care what you say Omair, the 60's are pretty nice for the summer time :P). Here below are some of the many pictures/keeks I took of my journey across Cal.

First Day: Shell Beach (I kept wondering if there was a Shell City around :P)

Spoiler

4HP0k8l.jpg

Ajn3U08h.jpg

Morro Bay, home of the HUGE Morro Bay Rock.

Spoiler

UXqufuSh.jpg

lUM4AeYh.jpg

San Simeon (2 hours away from San Fransico) where the blue oceans meet the 250,000 acres of mostly untouched farm land of black angus, deer and zebras (I'm not kidding, the Hearst Castle owns most of this land and the Hearst family owned zebras)

Spoiler

I4WQSGV.jpg

OjWKGmf.jpg

a1GBg7Y.jpg

Ending of the Second Day: The beautiful (and my favorite part of the trip besides the castle) Big Sur national park. This is just the lower part we stopped at. It was a little tourist rest point.

Spoiler

http://www.keek.com/!vHwOcab

Btf0SIdh.jpg

VpuPW36h.jpg

R9yFSZ9h.jpg

DHhTN4Wh.jpg

Lush and deep mountains all around the oceanYVedQYeh.jpg

Originally the start of the Big Sur part8YAv334h.jpg

rBH4q52h.jpg

GSGuyby.jpg

Beginning of the Second Day of my trip: And now the moment you've been waiting for... Hearst Castle! This building built by rich and famous Mr. Hearst back in the mid 1900's resides on top of a large hill. You have to take a tourist bus 15 minutes just to get up there. It includes the castle itself, "Casa Grande" as it's called, a tennis court, two beautiful pools (which I didn't get a picture of since my phone died before I reached it. But I'm sure you can Google up them easily) art before Jesus' time and a lot of other little homes. There were four tours and all of them led to different parts of this castle. We chose the upper suites one. I'll try to post as many pictures as I can with this little phone....

Spoiler

q4IDmR7.jpgPaPSo1x.jpg3kylX8q.jpg

FD8a0pI.jpg

zvqkmh6.jpg

IpMNzgN.jpg

gsFkxmA.jpg

qGnkwkf.jpg

S7PXJpi.jpg

bHvLk5o.jpg

This is the ceiling of a room!

McAkIVd.jpg

yLQ82VB.jpg

QEEm6dn.jpg

zYkklAF.jpg

Day Three: I spent this day mostly driving and making pit stops. We went through LA as well.

I also saw this awesome sign, this reminded me of you hilaryfan80 if you're out there. ?

z1LY4LV.jpg

For OMJ, a Pokerface picture like his own, hehe.

Spoiler

And well, that's about it. There were some more but I wouldn't want to flood you guys with too many pictures. :P I hope you enjoyed looking at them as much as I did taking them.

• Like 9