• Advertisement

Squidward In Clarinetland- Unaired Episode

Jjs Goodman

...The Eagle ate squidward... 104938.gif

But even though it does look strange, i might still watch it. I have a feeling it will premiere around the same Time The Alice in Wonderland Movie comes out seeing as they look similar to each other ( The title, the plot, ect).

I think that it looks amazing! I love these kind of obscure things. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite movies of all time, after all. I really can't wait for this one.
I guess when you say it like that, it really does sound good. 915955.png I guess I'll tune in, just to see how it goes.

Back in 1-3, I know they would have done amazing with an episode like this, and it would go down in history as a classic. But now, when they have shown not to be quite as strong as they were in the Golden Days, I'm not so sure.... 49943.gif Sure, it's very intriguing, and based on an obscure subject, which they have history of doing pretty well with. Back then (Shanghaied, anyone?). But yeah, now I don't know.... We'll see how it goes. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling in my gut that the writers just won't do a good job with this.

Spoiler
Spoiler
I guess when you say it like that, it really does sound good. 915955.png I guess I'll tune in, just to see how it goes.

Back in 1-3, I know they would have done amazing with an episode like this, and it would go down in history as a classic. But now, when they have shown not to be quite as strong as they were in the Golden Days, I'm not so sure.... 49943.gif Sure, it's very intriguing, and based on an obscure subject, which they have history of doing pretty well with. Back then (Shanghaied, anyone?). But yeah, now I don't know.... We'll see how it goes. I could be wrong, but I have a feeling in my gut that the writers just won't do a good job with this.

As far as I'm concerned, there were never any golden days.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING MUHHAMOD (BOMB) THAT ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T LIKE THIS EPISODE FOR I WILL OBLITERATE THEM WITH A BUCKET OF BITCHES