• Advertisement

Sheldon Plankton

So Sejima

I actually like him. Also, after watching Krabs in Season 6, I realized that Plankton is in the place of the GOOD guy now, and Krabs in the BAD guy. Now I'm rooting for Planky to finally get the formula.

• Like 1

Plankton's a classic character, he has been developed pretty well as a character and his involvement in the storyline is also well made. His story with Mr. Krabs doesn't necessarily ruin his character since his interactions with Spongebob make the story good either way.

Plankton is honestly like my second favorite character of the show. His deep voice combined with his tiny zooplankton body just works well, his schemes are kind of fun to watch.. most of the time, and he's just all around a pretty good villain. Actually, you feel more sympathetic for him than for Krabs and his side - every episode it feels like he's getting stepped on or something. How his restaurant has lasted for years and years I will never know.

He's like a less grumpy verison of Squidward. He's evil but still has a big personality for being so small. I admire that he's the only character in the show that's not single currently. Even though his ideas get a little old, you gotta admit that his never give up spirit is worth something. It's like with SpongeBob and driving. I'm glad they established him as a main character in season 1. You can feel for both Krabs' and Plankton's sides too.

Plankton is good guy at heart but the machine just keeps on puttin him down. When did he get this computer wife, I see in the new episodes, she was never in the old ones?

She first appeared in the same episode Plankton first appeared in.