• Advertisement

Draw For Summer!

Nicholas Withers

Art Poll!  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which was your favorite art piece?

• Sawyer's!
    • Regular SpongeBob's!
    • Trophy's!
    • Jelly's!
    • Patrick's!
    • Someone's!
    • sbnator20's!
    • PattySponge's!

Aaaand, Regular SpongeBob has won Draw For Summer, having gotten the most votes! He will recieve his prizes momentarily! -_- Even though Regular SpongeBob won the contest, you all had fantastic pieces! Thank you for playing, and with this, I bid SBC, and the SOF4 a fond goodbye! See you next time!

-Nick Withers, signing off.

P.S: Perch SUUUUCKS

• Like 1

I'm sorry newleaffan, but that is completely awful. You should feel extremely ashamed. I'm reporting immediately.

hes on week ban from alt accounts and we knew this earlier so he's in a lot of trouble right now. 

In this case, Regular SpongeBob doesn't win his prizes and sbnator, who got the second most votes, will get them instead. Congratulations!

Just ftr, plagiarism is NOT tolerated here. Taking someone else's work and passing it off as your own will do nothing but get you banned. Don't follow Regular SpongeBob's example.

• Like 9

In this case, Regular SpongeBob doesn't win his prizes and sbnator, who got the second most votes, will get them instead. Congratulations!

Just ftr, plagiarism is NOT tolerated here. Taking someone else's work and passing it off as your own will do nothing but get you banned. Don't follow Regular SpongeBob's example.

well said, AN :)