• Advertisement

UPDATE: Xbox One

sbl

Playstation 4 or Xbox One?  

1. 1. PS4 or Xbox One?

• PS4
    • Xbox One

UPDATE

The Xbox One has now took away all those stupid restrictions. Sure yea, it's still $499.99 in Canada and the USA, but they made it look better on the UI and stuff and fixed everything. It also still looks like a VCR, but I like it more than PS4 because of these reasons. I'm getting it for my birthday :D! BTW, it's still $499.99 because it includes Kinect, which I like because of the voice commands.

• It doesn't overheat.
  • It has something called a eSRAM Buffer, which I think does something to make the Xbox One faster.
  • One word for the controller - Awesome.
  • Games are freaking sexy and awesome! Forza, Dead Rising, Titanfall, Quantam Break, and even more games.

There are more reasons, but I can't say them all right now :P.

Now that it's updated, would you buy a PS4 or a Xbox One right now? (

(Wii U won't count because it was released in 2012 instead of 2013. So it's last-generation.)

It's a toss up on whether I ended up getting this or the PS4 once prices start decreasing.  But I have to say this.  The console is freaking hideous.  It may look all sleek, but...you know what.  The VCR reference is accurate.  I was wondering why I thought the console looked familiar until I came here and you guys pointed it out for me.  Thank you.

Seriously this thing is PURE BALLS

-You have to pay a fee if you want to play a game on someone else's account- And the fee is the FULL PRICE OF THE GAME

-It needs to check your internet connection once a day, meaning you HAVE to connect once every 24 hours 

-Kinect has to be connected to the system

-Launch games look super lame

PS4 all the way. This is pure badness.

Not even gonna link the image to the first post? I guess I'll never know what this thing looks like.

xboxhardware1_1020_large_verge_medium_la

For the viewing pleasure of you and your beard.