• Advertisement

Boston Marathon Explosion

SpongeOddFan

I thought I'd share this great quote I found on Facebook for all of you in despair:

"Thoughts are with all the casualties in Boston, and their families. Some amazing stories already coming out of this horrific event: people running towards the blasts instead of away; runners finishing the marathon and going straight to the hospital to donate blood. People are, for the most part, amazing. Let's focus on the good, and not give our attention to the hateful exceptions responsible for such acts."

My prayers go out to Boston tonight.

I saw an article and it said a man was supposed to propose to his girlfriend at the finish line but she was killed. I don't know how accurate it was though.That broke my heart. But geez look at how chaotic this is it's insane. :(

Well, they revealed video footage of the two suspected bombers yesterday, one of which apparently shown one of them actually planting one of the bombs. Now, throughout the the night, one of them apparently got killed in a shoot out with police after they killed an MIT officer and went on some wild car chase. The other bomber is still at large. Quite the developments. You'd think they would had skipped town by now.

So glad they got caught him. Read that it was apparently a very bloody chase with the death of two officers. I hate to sound cruel, but part of me wants to see this guy get a televised trial and execution. This guy is one sick bastard.

• Like 1

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/national-international/Boston-Marathon-Jury-Decides-Tsarnaev-Death-Life-Prison-302988491.html

Usually, most times, I prefer that people get punished with imprisonment instead of execution.

This is not one of those times. This man committed a terrorist attack and deserved to be executed for it. Plus, my uncle works in Boston and he could have been affected in that explosion.

• Like 1