• Advertisement

Gravity Falls Forums

Ron

2YqWwdz.png

Gravity Falls Forums will be a forum dedicated to the increasingly popular show, Gravity Falls!

The site will run IP.Board, feature a stellar and eye-popping design to match that of the show's, and serve up great features to meet needs as the fandom of the show expands!

Development is underway.

:) Check back here for more updates!

"Hey Phineas Falls is stupid so I'm just gonna take the Falls part and make it all my own"

Also: Forums aren't exactly art. We're gonna need a section dedicated to new forums if this business is going to keep going.

• Like 3

"Hey Phineas Falls is stupid so I'm just gonna take the Falls part and make it all my own"

That's exactly what happened.

Also: Forums aren't exactly art. We're gonna need a section dedicated to new forums if this business is going to keep going.

I believe they are art. They are a form of social expression, a hybrid of creative design and interaction.

To answer that question, I'll be able to manage both. :) It's not like they're going to be booming with activity at launch, and as they grow, there will be moderators to help alleviate the workload.

Can't we just bring back Advertising? These topics would make more sense there, anyway.

• Like 3

I really have no clue what to honestly say with all these forums popping up left to right...I might as well stay out of this and stick to my nice little Looney Tunes Forum that's dead atm. :P (I will check out all 3 of these however.)

Didn't you close it though?