• Advertisement

The Darkstar Bunch

Aya♥

well, i guess you got inspired by me for saying that? :P

She got inspired by you not saying anything? Because you weren't even talking during this initial discussion.
  • Like 1

Chapter 1: The Walking Darkstar

As the world happily lived on as ACS and his imaginary friends were finally dead. The Economy rose, World Hunger Ended, and all the countries were at peace. War was over, and poverty did not exist. Life was perfect, until...

One late spooky night, an evil witch by the name of World Travel traversed through the Grave Yard, searching for the one man that can end the world, Prince Darkstar. He searched for hours, until he found the unmarked grave that held ACS. He used his dark, evil magic to regenerate the beast that which the coffin held. Lighting struck his grave as World Travel chanted in tongue. His animated corpse awakened, and burst through the soft dirty. World Travel lifted the corpse out of the ground, and held him high, as thunder boomed in the distance. Then all was silent... World Travel sat down the undead monster, and thoroughly inspected him. "Ripe for the killing, perfect. Darkstar, go to the lake shore, and call for your friends, your master commands you!" Darkstar, with a blank expression, did as told and walked towards the lake shore, which was fairly close to the graveyard.

Eventually Darkstar made it to the exact spot where he last summoned his friends. "Oh great magical spirits of the Blue Fighter Jet...bring me my magical friends of wisdom, JD, Madcatz, KD Fire. With the power of my Diamond Pickaxe from Minecraft, I grant the life again!” Darkstar threw up his hands, and his friends rose out of the water. "My oh my, ACS, you don't look like yoursel-" before JD could finish his sentence, ACS grabbed him and said, "It is our destiny, me, World Travel, You, Madcatz, and KD to rule this God forsaken Earth once and for all!" ACS let go, and turned to the rest of his friends, "From now on, the world will know our name, Team Rage!"

• Like 6

Chapter 2: Redemption

ACS did some dumb shit with his dipshit friends. The murdered people and had super happy omega hyper crazy ultra neo gold edition fun. I'm writing this while high btw, so yeah, I've gotta update and shit. Darkstar then rode the Challenger and exploded 30 years ago.

• Like 6

Chapter 3: The WHC Title Run

ACS decided to then smoke a huge ass blunt with his arch nemesis Jack Swagger on hopes to be on better terms with him, but Dolph Ziggler came in and snagged their weed by cashing in his money in the bank contract. Then some Mexican got angry, and ACS was shafted down to below Mid Card status. He then left the WWE and went to TNA

• Like 6