• Advertisement

The Darkstar Bunch

Aya♥

Chapter 21:  Hawkbit Fuck Face

"That about raps up the story, time to publish this gold mine."  Aya saved her document and got onto her favorite forum, SBC.  "Better check my ask me thread."  she said aloud.  "Hmm, one reply, by..."Hawkbit Alpha"..."  she scrolled down to the reply and saw the message that was left just hours ago,  "Why did you kill me?  My death shall not go unavenged, TEAM RAGE, ROLL OUT!?"   "Fucking kids."  she wrote as a response.  She stood up from her computer chair and started to brush her teeth.  As she was brushing, she looked up at the mirror and saw the Battlefield 3 logo fog up.  She thought to herself 'No, I...I'm seeing things...he can't be alive...can he?'   Then she heard a faint, "lel" come from the hallway.  "GAH!  Who's there?"  she asked, dropping her toothbrush.  "Grab your .48's gentlemen....this is going to be a big score...."  the ghostly voice whispered.  "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"  "Corn Allen Bryat...."    "STOP WITH THIS UNFUNNY SHIT!"   "no u...."   Aya had enough with the ghosts and ran out of the house.  She started to catch her breath, looking at the house, she saw a kid, about 14, standing there holding a pre-ordered copy of Battlefield 4 for the PS3.

TBC

• Like 4

Chapter 22: Team Rage vs. Storm Part 1

Aya awoke in her bed after blacking out the night before.  "Ooh, my head...I swore I saw...no, I killed him back in Canada."  Aya shrugged off the previous events and went to make some eggs.  After she "broke up" with her body guard Jenkins, she had to live and fend for herself.  As she was pouring the egg and cheese mixture into a skillet, a single 'thud' was heard at the front door.  She walked to the door, unlocked it, and opened it up.  Before her was a kid, about 10, with an afro that went up to her chest.  "SUCK MY DICK"  was the only phrase the kid uttered.  Aya slammed the door in his face and shook her head in disgust.  As she was heading back to the kitchen, she flipped on the news.  The anchorman was telling a story about 5 kid's graves had been robbed.  Aya dropped the skillet, and turned her attention to the television.  "The bodies are missing, and the police are still on the hunt to find the perp."  "No...no no no!  This can't be..."  she muttered.  Outside, she heard loud yelling and thuds, of her walls being slammed against.  She stomped to the door and swung it open, "Go away ki..."  before she could finish, she was in absolute shock to see 5 people, with toy guns, forcing the little kid from earlier to the ground.  "YOU!"  the leader focused his toy assault rifle at Aya.  "GET...DOOWWWWNNN."

• Like 3

Chapter 23: The Dream

Aya flung her blankets off of her in an instant.  "Whoa,"  she exclaimed,  "What a horrible nightmare, a bunch of kids yelling at each other for no reason.  I know what will help cool my jets, a nice time at the club with my friends."  Aya grabbed her phone and called up a few of her buddies from round the cul-de-sac.  They met up, and had a jolly good time, dancing, drinking booze, and watching Fairly Odd Parents on the large television.  She had specifically rented out the entire club, ya know, because I'm filthy sticken rich.  They were having a jolly good time, and even more of her friends showed up, like Yianni and Elias, those class clowns.  But then, a 14 year old and his group of roadies decided to crash the party with there outdated, unfunny memes, and their inside jokes, disrupting the fun.  The plumped their asses down at the bar and was making a ruckus.  The local black guy, Nuggets, decided to stand up and make fun of the leader about his weight problem, same with Elias and Yianni.  "You're a mean one, Mr. ACS.  You really are a heel.  You're as cuddly as bean bag, you're as charming as a banana peel, Mr. ACS..."  the gang decided to dedicate an entire song about this man and his "accomplishments".  He bantered back with his noobnish, and his bf3 references, when in a flash of light, two polices officers busted in.  Their badges read "SSJ" and "Beck".  "Oh shit!  It's the fuzz, let's all bust at the same time!"  said one of the ruffians.  ACS stood there, all to his lonesome and "laughed" at them and called everyone a fail troll.  He died of cardiac arrest.

• Like 4