• Advertisement

Creepypasta

Old Man Jenkins

Read at your own risk, I'm not responsible if your computer shut down when you press the off button, or you died of old age.

Spoiler

HELLO I HAVE NO EYES

IF YOU DON'T COPY AND PASTE THIS TO 20 PLACES IN AN HOUR YOU WILL SUFFER MY CURSE

YOU WILL WAKE UP AND I WILL BE IN YOUR BED

258px-Blue_heron.gif

I WILL HAVE A KNIFE.

THEN I WILL DISSAPEAR.

YOU WILL THEN HAVE MY SEVENTH DAY CURSE.

DAY ONE. WHILE YOU LIE ASLEEP, I WILL HIDE YOUR SOCKS THROUGHOUT YOUR HOUSE. WHEN YOU GO TO FIND THEM THEY WILL BE HIDDEN EVEN BETTER BY ME.

DAY TWO. ME AND THE HERON WILL GO INTO YOUR KITCHEN WHILE YOUR NOT IN YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE A REALLY BIG MESS OF YOUR POTS AND PANS AND UTENSILS.

DAY THREE. I WILL LEAVE ALL YOUR FOOD OUT AND IT WILL SPOIL AND YOU WILL BE HUNGRY OR PAY A LOT OF MONEY.

DAY FOUR. I WILL HIDE UNDER YOUR BED AND TRY TO TELL KNOCK KNOCK JOKES WHILE YOU TRY TO FALL ASLEEP. IF YOU FALL ASLEEP I WILL WAKE YOU UP.

DAY FIVE. ME AND A HUNDRED GHOULISH, HORRIFFIC GHOSTS WILL FLY AROUND YOUR ROOM IN A MASSIVE VORTEX AND STEAL YOUR SOUL, SUBJECTING YOU TO UNENDING HORROR.

DAY SIX. I WILL JUMP OUT OF DOORWAYS AND SCARE YOU.

DAY SEVEN. I WILL HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A BOOK REALLY HARD.

OK HURRY GO COPY PASTE

We should make another thread about trollpastas.

• Like 1

Read at your own risk, I'm not responsible if your computer shut down when you press the off button, or you died of old age.

Spoiler

HELLO I HAVE NO EYESIF YOU DON'T COPY AND PASTE THIS TO 20 PLACES IN AN HOUR YOU WILL SUFFER MY CURSEYOU WILL WAKE UP AND I WILL BE IN YOUR BED

258px-Blue_heron.gifI WILL HAVE A KNIFE.THEN I WILL DISSAPEAR.YOU WILL THEN HAVE MY SEVENTH DAY CURSE.DAY ONE. WHILE YOU LIE ASLEEP, I WILL HIDE YOUR SOCKS THROUGHOUT YOUR HOUSE. WHEN YOU GO TO FIND THEM THEY WILL BE HIDDEN EVEN BETTER BY ME.DAY TWO. ME AND THE HERON WILL GO INTO YOUR KITCHEN WHILE YOUR NOT IN YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE A REALLY BIG MESS OF YOUR POTS AND PANS AND UTENSILS.DAY THREE. I WILL LEAVE ALL YOUR FOOD OUT AND IT WILL SPOIL AND YOU WILL BE HUNGRY OR PAY A LOT OF MONEY.DAY FOUR. I WILL HIDE UNDER YOUR BED AND TRY TO TELL KNOCK KNOCK JOKES WHILE YOU TRY TO FALL ASLEEP. IF YOU FALL ASLEEP I WILL WAKE YOU UP.DAY FIVE. ME AND A HUNDRED GHOULISH, HORRIFFIC GHOSTS WILL FLY AROUND YOUR ROOM IN A MASSIVE VORTEX AND STEAL YOUR SOUL, SUBJECTING YOU TO UNENDING HORROR.DAY SIX. I WILL JUMP OUT OF DOORWAYS AND SCARE YOU.DAY SEVEN. I WILL HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A BOOK REALLY HARD.OK HURRY GO COPY PASTE

We should make another thread about trollpastas.

Lol, this reminds me of HABIT and how much he loves to blackmail people.

POST MORE TERRIFYING STORIES, MY RABBITS. OR ELSE YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED.

Here's another trollpasta.

Spoiler

THIS IS THE STORY OF A DAY WHERE THERE WAS ALL THIS BLOOD. A MAN WAS WALKING AROUND AND BLOOD STARTED COMING OUT OF HIM EVERYWHERE. THERE WAS SO MUCH BLOOD THAT IT FILLED UP AN ELEVATOR. HE WENT TO THE STORE AND THERE WAS JUST BLOOD ALL OVER THE PLACE! PEOPLE WERE SLIPPING IN IT AND THEY WERE ALL GROSSED OUT. HE TRIED TO GO SWIMMING AND ALL OF THE SHARKS WENT NUTS AND BITTENED EVERYBODY. HE GOT CHASED BY ALL THE VAMPIRES EVER. ONE TIME THE BLOOD GOT A KID AND A DOG. AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERYONE DECIDED THEY WOULD SEND HIM TO SPACE SO THAT HE WOULD STOP GETTING BLOOD EVERY WHERE. THE SCARIEST PART IS THAT THE MAN WAS YOU!!! (OR HE WAS A LADY IF YOU ARE A LADY) AND YOU FORGOT THAT THIS HAPPENED.

Spoiler

I was AN intern at nick studios watching a spongebob episode and the episode stopped for some reason. Fist it showed a picture of slenderman. Then it showed tails doll. Then it sowed jeff the killer. Then it showed jane. Then PATRIXX came and said you're next. Later I was watching an episode of victorious then PATRIXX came up again and said you are going to die. I never seen him again. One time I was playing minecraft and Patrixx came up and said go to hell. After that i played roblox and then PATRIXX came out of my computer and punched me in the stomach then PATRIXX disapeered. I never felt so much pain. Then PATRIXX left a note saying you will have misary. Then while I was watching spongebob a number came up and the number was 666.

Ahhh, trollpasta.

What about Spinpasta?

Spoiler

Hi. Let me tell you about a strange thing i found in Minecraft. I started a new world and i spawned underground! Odd,right? This NEVER happened to me before. Anyways, I mined into a wall and found a dungeon. The dungeon had no spawner in it. Instead,the dungeon had a piece of netherrack where the spawner should have been.

I had nothing to say. I just opened the chests as if the netherrack didn't exist. When I opened the chest I found 2 things. One golden apple and a strange block named "-0" I took it and placed it on the ground. The block looked like crying obsidian, an unimplemented block,but the 'tears' were blood red. I was sort of unsettled at the moment. But when I walked into it, it took me to a dark area.

In the dark area, there was darkness, of course. But I spawned on a floating isle with a small, and actually very nice looking wood and cobble house. I entered the house to find an ender chest. I opened the chest and found a soul sand tile called: "Spawn_entity_HB_ID-0" I spawned it and dear God. Herobrine spawned! He looked a bit different tho. He had the same skin as Steve but with no goatee, yellow eyes, and paler skin and clothes.

Herobrine walked towards me and instantly killed me. When I spawned back in the overworld, all the grass was changed to dirt, the sky was blood-red. The trees had soul sand in place of leaves and only had spruce wood logs. All the usual mobs spawned, BUT they all had completely white eyes! To top off the cake of scariness,all the sounds where VERY deep and scary.

I went to kill a pig and it just teleported away. I went to hit another one,then a scary picture of Herobrine with hyper-realistic eyes poped up with a caption:"Only god can save you..." Then,the game crashed.

The End.

I think you guys are probably familiar with the hidden message from Sonic CD but I thought I'd post it.

It means this

The Joy is Infinite, Sega Enterprises, Portrait by Madjin/Mazin.

No, it's ok. There's just two different interpretations of it; if we knew Japanese then we would understand. :P

oh

btw you have any other secret message creepypastas?

I'm am so excited to look at them.

:smirk:

oh

btw you have any other secret message creepypastas?

I'm am so excited to look at them.

:smirk:

I have some more but they're mostly about tv shows. For example, I found this creepypasta about Rugrats where they explain something about Chuckie's mom. But there's also one that says that all of Rugrats was a creation of Angelica's mind.

I have some more but they're mostly about tv shows. For example, I found this creepypasta about Rugrats where they explain something about Chuckie's mom. But there's also one that says that all of Rugrats was a creation of Angelica's mind.

BTW have you ever made the whole way through that episode? I only made the beginning. 00:00 and 00:02, also, the eyeless jack and everything in the suggested videos makes it scarier. So no more game things? Watch SOG.

BTW have you ever made the whole way through that episode? I only made the beginning. 00:00 and 00:02, also, the eyeless jack and everything in the suggested videos makes it scarier. So no more game things? Watch SOG.

I only saw a bit of it but I was a long time ago. And I have seen other video game creepypastas but that's all I could find today.