• Advertisement

SBC's Top 50 Worst SpongeBob Episodes

Clappy

Sorry for the delay, but last night....err yeah.

27. Atlantis SquarePantis

05028409_.jpg

71 points. 6 out of 17 lists. (#1 Lastchance/TrophyStealer)

SpongeBob and Patrick are in Jellyfish Fields blowing bubbles. Patrick tries to take pictures of the bubbles but they keep popping before the picture is taken. SpongeBob decides to blow a bubble that would last all day. SpongeBob blows a bubble that engulfs them both, and carries them into a nearby cave. The bubble suddenly pops as it makes impact with an ancient piece of gold. Eager to discover what exactly it is, they take it to the Bikini Bottom Museum where they (literally) run into Squidward. At first, Squidward thinks that SpongeBob and Patrick were planning on stealing the first half of the amulet which is housed in the museum, but upon attempting to return it to its spot realizes that what Patrick and SpongeBob had was in fact the missing half. At this point, both Mr Krabs and Sandy join them.

The pieces of gold are then reunited which summons a luxurious bus (or 'van' as Squidward calls it) piloted by a robot and fueled by "song." During the song to fuel the bus, it is revealed that Plankton has stowed away in a compartment at the front of the bus and plans to control the lost weapons of Atlantis. Once they arrive there,(accidentally crash-landing in a topiary garden) they meet Lord Royal Highness who shows them the riches, knowledge, and art of Atlantis. Meanwhile Plankton escapes from the compartment and sneaks into the vault storing the weapons. After looking around at th weapons, he chooses to commandeer a tank (seemingly at random) to start off his diabolical scheme. While this is happening, Mr. Krabs enjoys the money vault, Sandy enjoys the science lab, and Squidward enjoys the hall of art (the rooms each had been planning to see). In the money vault, money, gold, and prized objects are found and mostly stashed in Mr. Krabs's pants pockets. In the science lab, Sandy enjoys the devices, a biomass converting device that turns any household object into ice cream (a bug the Atlanteans haven't worked out), a germ-fighting, interactive, micro video game, and makes an automatic feeding device. And in the Hall of Arts, Squidward journeys through paintings, gets modeled by artmakers, and even makes his own painting, claiming to have learned more about art in his short time in Atlantis than he did while at college.

But everything goes wrong when SpongeBob and Patrick are left alone with the World's Oldest Living Bubble. The flash from Patrick's camera when he takes a picture of themselves with the bubble causes it to burst, and the pair go to dinner and insist on leaving. When Patrick reveals their mistake, Lord Royal Highness tells them that the bubble they popped was a prop, but when he shows them the real bubble, Patrick takes a picture of it and it also pops. The Atlantean is furious and summons the Royal Guard to seize the gang, but Plankton appears. He fires the tank at SpongeBob, the gang, and the Atlantean Royal Guard, but is foiled when it is revealed that the weapon he had chosen only shoots ice cream. He jumps out of the tank and in frustration kicks it, injuring himself.

However, Lord Royal Highness seems delighted - a talking speck will make a great replacement for the bubble. Finally, the Atlantean king loads SpongeBob and his friends back onto the bus and removes the amulet, giving it to one of his soldiers to dispose of to ensure no more "visitors like these". SpongeBob is the only one eager to return to Bikini Bottom, and he sings of his delight in returning home as everyone else cries in protest.

Oh yeah, there is some Patchy subplot involving not being in Encino and aliens.

I know this episode will get people upset that it's on here, but before anyone goes "ATLANTIS SQUAREPANTIS IS NOT THAT BAD", allow me to throw you my thoughts. To me, this is the epitome SpongeBob episode that is either: love it or hate it. Not The Splinter, this. I have never seen this fanbase more divided on any episode. I know lots of people on here love it and clearly lots of people dislike it since it's on here.

My thoughts? I think it's ok. It's probably a middle of the road 5 to me. Some days I love this special, other times I hate it. So allow me to divide my thoughts this way:

LOVE

-Some of the songs aren't that bad. For example, Sandy's song is a guilty pleasure of mine. When I first watched it, I was thinking what the heck is that? Until I realized how cheesy it was that I love it. I mean none of these songs are works of art, but to me, they are mindless fun.

-The animation is slick and beautiful. Probably the best animation I've seen of SpongeBob before it went HD.

-The build up to the climax. Having everyone get left behind for their passions was a great set up to SpongeBob and Patrick eventually messing this up somehow.

HATE

-The Atlantians. As much as I praise the animation, the design of the Atlantians were fugly. They could have seriously designed them a lot better.

-The songs. Even though I praised those, some of these guys don't have good singing voices. I mean you have arguably one of the best singers alive in David Bowie doing a guest spot, yet he gets no song? Wasted potential.

-The climax and downward. It was obvious SpongeBob and Patrick were gonna mess up, but the huge action sequence afterwards was absolutely rushed. It was obvious they were running low on time so they rushed through everything afterwards to the Plankton sequence and even that was a letdown.

-Patchy subplot. Need I say more?

So yeah while I have things that I adore and things that I despise, I understand why this episode made it on here. I know a lot of you aren't gonna agree with this special being on here, but it really should not come as a surprise that it made on here when, as I've previously stated, this is the prime example of a love-hate SpongeBob episode.

• Like 1

The biggest "love-it-or-hate-it" episode? Maybe not. I'd peg it as the biggest "tolerate-it-or-hate-it" episode. I just don't see anything really that bad about it, except yeah, those Atlantians were pretty fugly. There have been so many bad songs on SpongeBob, but none of these ones were one of them. But it's not a shining example of what makes SpongeBob great, either.

• Like 3

26. Greasy Buffoons

GreasyBuffoons.png

73 points. 4 out of 17 lists. (2 #5's: Clappy & CommanderYoru)

While delivering an order to a customer, SpongeBob slips in a puddle of grease on the floor. Upon further inspection, Mr. Krabs, Squidward, and SpongeBob see that the restaurant's grease trap (which is kept under the floorboards in Mr. Krabs's office), is full and hasn't been cleaned in some time. Mr. Krabs notes that he needs two employees to clean it for no extra pay, and Squidward vanishes into thin air, leaving SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs to do the job. That night, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs siphon the grease from the trap into a tanker truck and take it to be "disposed of" by dumping it behind the Chum Bucket.

The next morning, Plankton slips on the grease while taking out the trash, confused as to how it got there. It smells horrible, but upon tasting it, he finds it delicious. He takes advantage of the situation by putting it in his Chummy Patties. Later that day, Mr. Krabs sees that Plankton has a whole line of customers outside his restaurant, which is very unusual but then spots a sign that says that the Chum Bucket is now selling "Chummy Patties with edible flavor"(which is basically chummy patties soaked in KK Grease). He goes to question Plankton about it, who says that he had a visit from the "flavor fairy".

Realizing that it was the grease that he dumped that gave Plankton's chum its flavor, Mr. Krabs instructs SpongeBob to cook two patties for every one ordered, using the grease from the second to fry the first. SpongeBob thinks that it is unhealthy but does as he is told. Mr. Krabs promotes this as a "Deluxe Krabby Patty", which steals Plankton's customers. Plankton figures out that it was Mr. Krabs that dumped the grease so he creates "New Chummy Patties packed with Quadruple Grilled Goodness", which steals Mr. Krabs' customers again. Everyone is becoming very unhealthy from eating the greasy patties, but they cant stop eating them...hence why they keep running back and forth between restaurants with their endless supply of money.

Mr. Krabs makes SpongeBob put even more grease in the patties, and after slipping in some grease which SpongeBob dropped some buns in an hour ago, so he creates Krabby Patties with "Yummy Bunz". In response, Plankton creates "Crispity Crunchities", which are just burnt grease crumbs. Mr. Krabs then creates "Wow! Soup", which is just pure grease on a paper plate. When SpongeBob walks out of the kitchen, he realizes that the Krusty Krab, the customers, and the ground outside are covered in grease and the customers are extremely sick. SpongeBob starts to have second thoughts about the greasy foods that Mr. Krabs and Plankton are serving. Mr. Krabs simply threatens to fire SpongeBob if he doesn't get back to work. When SpongeBob sees an obese Patrick walking into the restauraunt to get some Wow! soup, he decides enough is enough.

SpongeBob calls the health inspector, which Mr. Krabs and Plankton fear. SpongeBob tries to tell the health inspector that Mr. Krabs and Plankton that they are feeding people grease, but they stop him. When the health inspector finds out, he condemns both of their restaurants until the grease is cleaned up. SpongeBob helps by simply soaking up the grease and goes to dispose of it, but Patrick starts licking him, thinking he is "Crunchety munchety". SpongeBob runs away with Patrick on his tail.

Oh hey look, it's a greedy Mr. Krabs episode. Get use to those, there are many more to come. However, at least it's not sabotaging Plankton cruelly.

My problem with this episode is, believe it or not, the minor of things. First off, promoting grease in such a disgusting fashion. I was expecting them to do gross out humor in this episode and that did not disappoint there. However, I just find it incredibly ironic Nickelodeon tries to promote their health initiative so heavily for the past five years and they come out with this episode. Kinda hypocritical.

Also, dumping all the grease behind the Chum Bucket. Of course Mr. Krabs was gonna do that since he is the greedy douche that has already been pointed out....but wait a minute. WHOSE DRIVING THE TRUCK? SPONGEBOB? WHEN DID HE GET HIS *DOLPHIN NOISE* LICENSE? I'm sorry, but this is the biggest shark jumping point in any SpongeBob episode and it drives me *dolphin noise* crazy that no one else is as bothered by that as I am. At least in the movie, they have a funny reason behind SpongeBob driving the Patty Wagon. BUT THIS? NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER.

After that, everything becomes absolutely boring and predictable with gross out humor, inexplicably lame plot resolutions, etc. Worst episode of Season 7 in my eyes.

• Like 4

I gotta admit when I first saw Atlantis SquarePantis as a kid I was upset on how rushed it felt. Now as I get older I like it more, but I still find the plot a little rushed. Everything else was a sight to see, with all the unique settings during each character's song. Maybe if Plankton was aboard with the crew instead of against them, this episode might have been more enjoyable and it might have had more time for the plot. Or maybe removing Plankton in general could have helped. I dunno. I always find that the Bubble Song makes me feel a lot better.

Good to see Greasy Buffons on here too. I dislike Greasy Buffoons because it shows nothing but restaurant greed. It's not a good lesson for kids unless the lesson is that McDonalds shouldn't feed you because they do the same thing as Mr. Krabs and Plankton did. :P And I gotta agree Clappy, when I rewatched the episode a few months ago I think I noticed SpongeBob without a license too. They should have at least showed Mrs. Puff freaking out because of him driving. It's a distasteful episode to watch really.

• Like 1

What about 25

Patience my son. Good things come to those who wait.

25. Pineapple Fever

1197251.jpg

73 points. 5 out of 17 lists. (#1 Halibut)

SpongeBob and Patrick are ready to go jellyfishing, but Patrick suggests they look at the weather first. The weatherman says that there will be a terrible storm. SpongeBob and Patrick hear this, and they start covering the windows and front door with wooden boards. Squidward hears this, so he bursts into SpongeBob's house. SpongeBob and Patrick tell him there will be a storm, but Squidward doesn't believe them. He walks away, but then lightning strikes him and he walks back into SpongeBob's house. The three then start playing games like tic tac toe, but they say you need to play rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first, and they all do paper.

Later, they play with a jigsaw puzzle, and Patrick has to put the last piece of the puzzle, but it's too hard for him. Squidward says it can only go one place, but SpongeBob said that was cheating. Squidward then comes up with a game called "Boundaries" where Squidward would stay on his side of the boundary and SpongeBob and Patrick couldn't cross a line he drew. When Squidward gets on his side, he realizes that he's starving. He then finds a bag of food, but its snail food. He tries to get downstairs to the fridge, but SpongeBob is in a border guard uniform, and won't let Squidward cross.

Squidward then runs to the fridge, and takes all the food. But SpongeBob leaps on him, and they bump into Patrick. Then, SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick are all scrambling for food. Squidward then thinks that the storm stopped, and he runs out of SpongeBob's house and falls off SpongeBob's house, which was on top of a tornado.

I recently went into great detail as to why I hate this episode, so if anyone wants to see me snark it up, go to the episode discussion thread. Check it out because Nuggets and I got into a pretty lulzy discussion about how much he loves it and how much I hate it. :P

24. Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful

578290.jpg

73 points. 6 out of 17 lists. (2 #9's: PatBack and Halibut)

Squidward exits his house, saying "Another beautiful Sunday". He goes down the street, dancing, but steps on some gum and falls. He frantically tries to get it loose. He finally does, and tosses the gum aside. A police officer sees the gum and inspects it. He then walks over to Squidward, thinking he littered, and asks Squidward about the gum, to which Squidward replies, "I just stepped in it." Officer says "Boy, you sure did", and gives him a ticket sentencing him to community service.

It then cuts to Squidward picking up trash (with some people giving him their trash), then Squilliam comes along and brags about the statue that was made of him for cleaning up Bikini Bottom in only one week, to which Squidward replies, "I can clean it up in one day!". Squilliam then gets out a tissue and blows his nose on it, and says "Here, this should get you started.", and drops it on the ground. The same officer comes along, sees the tissue, and thinks Squidward dropped it. He then gives Squidward another ticket.

When Squidward looks for place to put his trash, he sees that all the cans and dumpsters are full, so he "borrows" a kid's toy wagon. Mable sees Squidward with the trash and she tells everyone it's Trash Day, soon the trash in the wagon becomes a trash moutain. SpongeBob comes out of one of the garbage bags and offers Squidward to help him when he discovers the life cycle of a Krabby Patty. Squidward says "He'd rather be beaten to a pulp", then the boy and his mother appear, with the boy telling his mother to beat Squidward to a pulp. Squidward is beaten and covered in trash. Once again, the same officer thinks Squidward made the mess and gives him another ticket. Squidward then accepts SpongeBob offer and Spongebob gets rid of all the trash.

Squidward goes home and relaxes, until he realizes his house is made of garbage. He runs outside and sees that the garbage was made into a replica of Squidward's house. Guess who gives Squidward two tickets (one for the garbage house and one for the first ticket falling on the ground)? Squidward gets so angry, his nerves spell out "I am angry". SpongeBob asks why and Squidward finds out his house is on top of the replica because the dump is closed. SpongeBob took it to his house by sucking the garbage onto his body. When Spongebob talked, garbage came out of his mouth, leading the same recurring gag to give Squidward another ticket.

Squidward puts the trash-filled SpongeBob in SpongeBob's own bin (giving Squidward another ticket for putting his trash in someone else's property). SpongeBob finds that the reason why Squidward wants to get rid of the trash is to get a statue of himself. SpongeBob makes a statue of Squidward made of the garbage. Squilliam says the statue is just like Squidward, having the stench of faliure. The horrible stench melts Squilliam's statue, ruining it, and Squilliam surprisingly gets a ticket from Squidward’s favorite police officer. Before the end of the episode, you-know-who gives both SpongeBob and Squidward get tickets for the statue made of garbage.

Fun countdown trivia fact. After five lists, this was the number one episode on the countdown during the early stages. Now for my thoughts. I get that this was suppose to be an Earth Day themed episode, along with the other special that I am currently blanking out on at the moment. Neither really impressed me, but this one was far worse. It was more, let's see how many bad jokes we can make about garbage and see how many times we can give Squidward tickets for things he wasn't entirely responsible for. You know, I was excited about the writers bringing back Squilliam during the newer seasons, until I realized his appearances were in episodes that are often considered hated episodes of the newer seasons. I really found that his spot in this episode was another instance of wasted Squilliam potential.

• Like 3

As Patchy would say...somewhat. "HEY KIDS! IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER SPONGEBOB SPECIAL!"

23. Clash of Triton

I think the video is more fitting than any image for a reason.

74 points. 5 out of 17 lists. (#2 SOF)

On King Neptune's 5,000th birthday, Queen Amphitrite, King Neptune's wife, calls the Krusty Krab and sets reservations to celebrate King Neptune's birthday. Mr. Krabs sets up a crowd of watchers for some extra money after Shubie wanted to watch the royal family eat through the window, and SpongeBob cooks 5,000 Krabby Patties for King Neptune just as he arrives. However, King Neptune is overly depressed about his son, Triton, when SpongeBob mentions him. Neptune shows everyone a movie that he made about his sad separation with Triton, locking him in a cage in the Island in the Sky until he learns to become a proper god like his father.

To ease King Neptune's pain, SpongeBob plans to go to the Island in the Sky and release Triton from his shrunken cage. Unfortunately, the lock on the cage was impossible for SpongeBob to undo. So, he asks Patrick, his best friend, to unlock it. Luckily, Patrick was able to unlock the cage. Triton comes out and offers the two a "ride" after turning the cage into a car, which SpongeBob and Patrick accept. But Triton pulls over when they were halfway there and tells SpongeBob and Patrick he doesn't need them anymore, knocking them out of the car with one whip of his tail. He immediately goes to Bikini Bottom and destroys it to have revenge on his father for locking him up. Then SpongeBob and Patrick return to Bikini Bottom and see the destruction. They both realize that Triton was locked up for a reason. They sneak into the Krusty Krab using the secret entrance, which led to inside the grill. SpongeBob tells Patrick to be very quiet. Patrick agrees, but misfortunely throws the top of the grill backwards making a loud clashing noise.

The two peek from behind the cashier window and see that Triton has locked up Neptune and all the party goers in a cage. Neptune begs Triton to release everybody else and take him instead, but he ignores him. Then SpongeBob and Patrick unlock the cage staying hidden in the grill. Triton, in great dismay, says to his father that he was only kidding and tries to run... er... swim away. But an angry Neptune catches him by appearing in front of him. Triton tries to tell him that he didn't mean to lock him in a cage, but his father thought he has gone too far. Neptune then saw what Triton did to Bikini Bottom and angrily asks him if he was responsible for it. Triton begs Neptune not to send him back to the cage.

But Neptune, instead of punishing him, says that he just gave him the best 5,000th birthday present he has ever received. Triton learned to use his powers at long last, and that was what Neptune always wanted. Both father and son hugged with everyone cheering for them. Then, with Amphitrite, they return home. As they leave, Neptune says this was all because of SpongeBob. But everybody hears what he said and begins to hate SpongeBob. The episode ends with SpongeBob and Patrick running for their lives as the citizens of Bikini Bottom form a mob and chase them.

Wow. They call this a special? What a let down. This is hands down the worst SpongeBob special. You guys want to hate on other specials or highly promoted episodes? This is the one that deserves the most hate. What "clash" are they even referring to in that commercial? It was more Triton gets unleashed, abuses his powers for a minute or two, then finally wins his father's acceptance. I don't think SpongeBob really had that much screen time with Triton to begin, with the most of it being SpongeBob freeing Triton from his cage.

And on that note, Clash of Triton is the last of the "SpongeBob specials" on this countdown. With everything else from here on out being eleven minute episodes.

• Like 4

Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful's ticket jokes were annoying. I hate when the show makes me dislike the cops a lot because we're suppose to be on their sides. Other then this the episode was okay.

Clash of the Triton from what I remember seems like a waste of a special. I mean did we really have to learn about Triton? Why not Mindy instead? At least she is very entertaining to watch. But I digress since its unlikely to see her from the movie along with any one time appearances in there. If they actually had a battle between SpongeBob and Triton this could be a lot better. But sill the moral of this episode is so stupid. Neptune locks Triton up and for the time he's in there he creates a hatred for the things he once lived. And Neptune PRAISES his son for his wrath and rudeness against the town. Wow... I think this goes to show you that the mermaids besides Mindy and maybe Neptune's wife are unfit to rule. I mean every time we've seen a mermaid on this show most of them are full of themselves. Like Welcome To The Bikini Bottom Triangle, the movie and any episode Neptune has been in. It's kinda sad, but at the same time most of the monarchs in this show are rude. Examples being King Krabs and when Patrick became a king in Rule of Dumb.

• Like 3

To make up for some lost time the other days:

22. Good Ol' Whatshisname

MrwasgehtdasanFuehrerschein.jpg

76 points. 6 out of 17 lists. (#5 Box)

Mr. Krabs puts SpongeBob against Squidward in a work contest, telling them there will be a prize. He shows them a brochure for a cruise vacation, leading Squidward to believe the vacation is the prize. They have to name all the customers in the Krusty Krab. Somehow SpongeBob knows every ones name and Squidward is wondering how he knows. SpongeBob actually has a book with everybody's name in it. Squidward then swipes the book and says the names in the book. He told Mr. Krabs that he has more points than SpongeBob.

Mr. Krabs didn't tally the scores, but Squidward and SpongeBob were in a sudden death to know the last customer's name. After a struggle or trying to remember, Squidward then gets SpongeBob out of the way and asks the fish his name. He responds "What's it to ya?" After three attempts to find out his name, Squidward snatched his wallet and ran. He attracted a cop eating a doughnut, who chased him because he ran a red light, and more so after he realizes he stole a wallet too. Squidward then makes it on top of a roof and after a tug-of-war for the wallet, Squidward manages to get his license, which the name reads "Mr.What Zit Tooya". He then is arrested. In jail, he gets the prize from Mr. Krabs and it turns out Squidward went too far because the prize is just the brochure for the trip. Squidward belives he is safe from SpongeBob and Patrick, and it turns out Patrick is in jail. He offers to play Parcheesi with Squidward, but he just falls apart.

Ok so maybe I was wrong about the rest of the episodes being eleven minutes, but this still, in a way, is consider a full length episode and not a short. I was actually surprised with the amount of hate for this episode. I wouldn't consider it among the worst of Season 5, but it wasn't that great either. I thought it was slightly below average. Is it because of the Squidward sabotage? Because Squidward has no one to blame for his actions in this episode except for himself. To me, I think my disappointment for this episode revolves around the bad joke of the guy's name being "What Zit Tooya". The build up was horrible for it and I didn't laugh once.

• Like 2

Honestly, I thought this was a fun little episode. If nothing else, it'll be great when I get to What Zit Tooya for my One-Time SpongeBob Characters spin-off. Certainly not an episode that should be ranked higher than Rule of Dumb or One Coarse Meal.

Last one for today folks.

21. Growth Spout

SpongeBob.s7e02a.Growth.Spout.RUS_SpanchBob.info.jpg

79 points. 7 out of 17 lists. (#2 Unlimitedcha)

Mr. Krabs is about to brush his teeth when suddenly a gray cork is pushed in and the toothpaste cap falls off of the sink. Pearl calls for help, and when Mr. Krabs comes up, he can see that Pearl is growing too big! Pearl needs food. He finds the fridge, and Pearl eats it. She asks for more. Mr. Krabs sneaks into Mrs. Puff's garden and steals all of her peanut worms, which start spitting up on him. Mr. Krabs tries to escape but Mrs. Puff hits the fence piece Mr. Krabs is on with a blood instrument, sending Mr. Krabs flying away from her. He looks in Patrick's house for food, and finds food made out of sand. It then crumples. Mr. Krabs finds Patrick sleeping in his cereal and steals the cereal. Pearl eats it but it isn't enough. Mr. Krabs goes into Squidward's Tiki and steals every one of his foods, and feeds it to Pearl. She needs more, so he goes to SpongeBob's house and is about to get some food when SpongeBob notices. Squidward comes and explains that Mr. Krabs is a food thief. He is about to call the cops when Mr. Krabs gives him is gold tooth, and Squidward walks out of the house. Mr. Krabs cries and tells SpongeBob that he wants to feed his daughter and then SpongeBob makes a Krabby Patty that tastes like a million. Pearl stops growing and SpongeBob tells Mr. Krabs that love was the secret ingredient. Mr.Krabs laughs then stops soon realizing that SpongeBob was right.

Um yeah. This episode still leaves me speechless. I don't know what else to say since I've only seen this episode once. What was the reasoning behind Pearl's growth spout? Last time I checked, not all whales go through this process. If I'm wrong, please correct me. There was a better way of saying Pearl is going through puberty than have her enlarge to the size of an anchor. However, the solution to this was so obvious. Mr. Krabs owns a freaking restaurant and yet he goes through just about every character's house imaginable to steal their food. Oh and the resolution of a krabby patty made with love? Are you kidding me? Ugh, this episode is incredibly frustrating and when it's not attempting to be gross, it's almost to the point of disturbing.

• Like 4

The Clash of Triton was hands down, one of the most boring episodes in the show's history. The whole time, they spend just moping and doping like idiots, and the clash, that thing the promos promised the most, was not there. Besides some "kinda" funny scenes, it was trash.

Good OI' Whatshisname was just a pointless episode with terrible puns and a hint of Squidward sabotage. Not really much to say about this one, other than the fact that it was bad.

Growth Spout honestly wasn't that bad. There were some pretty funny moments on this list, and it wasn't really gross, although nothing amazing.

Can You Spare a Dime?: Adventures in Chronology.

Actually, there are many people (such as me) who consider the majority of the events in seasons 4-6 to come BEFORE the majority of the events in seasons 1-3 since there are a lot of events in the later seasons of 4-6 that are of a lesser quality than many of the events that happen in seasons 1-3! B) So, "Spongebob Squarepants" chronology is relative! :D Enough said! ;)