• Advertisement

Total Drama Island ( Show Discussion)

Jjs Goodman

I don'y hate it, it is very unique. It's just that I think it's kinda weird to have girls with boobs jutting out twelve inches. Not to mention, the way they animate when two characters kiss looks kinda funny. And the waists are a little too skinny, but that's just my opinion. Except for those flaws, the animation is overall good.

I don'y hate it, it is very unique. It's just that I think it's kinda weird to have girls with boobs jutting out twelve inches. Not to mention, the way they animate when two characters kiss looks kinda funny. And the waists are a little too skinny, but that's just my opinion. Except for those flaws, the animation is overall good.
Agree about the boobs. I don't think they're too big, just too pointy. 428899.gif

Agree about the kissing too. Haven't kissed like that since fifth grade.

Kinda agree about the waists.

XII. I also hate Terminoob the bastard, he will never amount to anything either, I'm glad he left the SBC. He is more toxic waste. Him and the rest of you guys make good fish meal for my Nazis, I am the leader of the Nazis, they will come and do anything on my command. You fools, I have the power! I was the one that led the attacks on TV.com. You may think what I'm doing is evil, but to the Germans, they think they were doing the right thing, and so am I. I am the good, you guys are the evil. You guys aren't much better than the whelps in charge of TV.com. They shall definitely die a miserable death. They deserve to be in concentration camps. Probably the only thing everyone here agrees on.

Shut the hell up. You say one more thing about Nazis and I swear I'll make your life a miserable blackhole of never-ending pain and suffering. Parts of my family were probably killed in the Holocaust, you insignificant little bastard. I've tried to be nice to you, and I can't take it. If you hate this place so much, than get the hell out. We don't want you here if you're going to behave like such an immature person. Leave here.

• God Himself 3

Shut the hell up. You say one more thing about Nazis and I swear I'll make your life a miserable blackhole of never-ending pain and suffering. Parts of my family were probably killed in the Holocaust, you insignificant little bastard. I've tried to be nice to you, and I can't take it. If you hate this place so much, than get the hell out. We don't want you here if you're going to behave like such an immature person. Leave here.

Deli, you are my new favorite member.

After feeling nostalgic towards the Total Drama series after looking into the already ill-fated Total Dramarama spin-off, I've decided to binge on it since this week, starting back from the beginning. I could try and make a full-fledged review for it, but I'm just going to save myself some time just simply saying that the first season still holds up as a classic. A good of chunk of its contestants made for a very interesting cast, including some of the ones that got booted off early, with Duncan, Heather, Izzy, Geoff, Bridgette, and Gwen being some of the best of the bunch, pre-merge and during the merge.

Heather made for a great main season antagonist. I loved how dirty she played over the course of Island, and how she got her karma well into the Final 3. Gwen and Owen were not too bad of a pair for the finale. I would've rooted for Gwen, but I'll also take Owen's victory as it is. This season's couples provided a good amount of chemistry, with Duncan/Courtney's relationship being the most interesting for me (well...up until the later two seasons).

Then there's the eliminations, I'm not going to express my thoughts on each and every one of them, but to put it simply, I found most of them to be understandable. A couple that I'm willing to debate on, however, is Sadie's elimination, due to her having little focus on the particular episode that she gets eliminated in (but I'll give it props the "marshmallow eating freaks" line), and Geoff's elimination when Duncan and Leshawna's immunity would've had Heather cornered, and the sheer lack of anything foreshadowing his downfall given that Gwen manages to bond with him during the challenge.

It had a few flaws, but in the end, Island was and still is a charming and humorous first impression. A solid 8/10 if I'd say so myself. Also, this is off-topic but...:

XII. I also hate Terminoob the bastard, he will never amount to anything either, I'm glad he left the SBC. He is more toxic waste. Him and the rest of you guys make good fish meal for my Nazis, I am the leader of the Nazis, they will come and do anything on my command. You fools, I have the power! I was the one that led the attacks on TV.com. You may think what I'm doing is evil, but to the Germans, they think they were doing the right thing, and so am I. I am the good, you guys are the evil. You guys aren't much better than the whelps in charge of TV.com. They shall definitely die a miserable death. They deserve to be in concentration camps. Probably the only thing everyone here agrees on.

Dark times, man. Dark times.

13 minutes ago, Steel Sponge said:

After feeling nostalgic towards the Total Drama series after looking into the already ill-fated Total Dramarama spin-off, I've decided to binge on it since this week, starting back from the beginning. I could try and make a full-fledged review for it, but I'm just going to save myself some time just simply saying that the first season still holds up as a classic. A good of chunk of its contestants made for a very interesting cast, including some of the ones that got booted off early, with Duncan, Heather, Izzy, Geoff, Bridgette, and Gwen being some of the best of the bunch, pre-merge and during the merge.

Heather made for a great main season antagonist. I loved how dirty she played over the course of Island, and how she got her karma well into the Final 3. Gwen and Owen were not too bad of a pair for the finale. I would've rooted for Gwen, but I'll also take Owen's victory as it is. This season's couples provided a good amount of chemistry, with Duncan/Courtney's relationship being the most interesting for me (well...up until the later two seasons).

Then there's the eliminations, I'm not going to express my thoughts on each and every one of them, but to put it simply, I found most of them to be understandable. A couple that I'm willing to debate on, however, is Sadie's elimination, due to her having little focus on the particular episode that she gets eliminated in (but I'll give it props the "marshmallow eating freaks" line), and Geoff's elimination when Duncan and Leshawna's immunity would've had Heather cornered, and the sheer lack of anything foreshadowing his downfall given that Gwen manages to bond with him during the challenge.

It had a few flaws, but in the end, Island was and still is a charming and humorous first impression. A solid 8/10 if I'd say so myself. Also, this is off-topic but...:

Dark times, man. Dark times.

Ill-fated? To me it wasn’t really that bad.  The two episodes I’ve seen thanks to Jjs were actually surprisingly good.