• Advertisement

Super Bowl XLVII

Clappy

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for at this year's Super Bowl?

• Baltimore Ravens
    • San Francisco 49ers
    • Beyoncé
    • The commercials

It's halftime and the Ravens are leading 21-6, which should make most of y'all thrilled.

Fixed. The 49ers are still in it though. They constantly came back in the second half. I mean look what they did to the Falcons when they were down 24-0 in the NFC championship game? Still.....HELL YEAH RAVENS!

Btw, that Doritos commercial with the goat was my favorite so far.

Oh and Beyonce had the only working microphone during the halftime show. Just saying.

SING IT KELLY

all the single ladies all the single ladies

At least Kelly tried to sing with a bad microphone. Michelle was pretty much invisible.

Oh and now it's 28-6 Ravens. That 109 yard kick-off return was a thing of beauty.

They lost. >_> I am so disappointed. Both their defense and offense was SO inconsistent it pisses me off. Kaepernick makes that great run in the second half, and then they can't make the touchdown that WOULD'VE won the game when they have five yards to go. WHAT THE FUCK.

And their defense was just shit. The Ravens definitely deserved to win; they fought, and that 109-yard return done by Jacoby Jones... just WOW. For the anti-football people out there, he essentially caught the football and ran it straight down the ENTIRE LENGHT OF THE FIELD and scored. Without the Niners stopping him.

OUR DEFENSE SUCKED BALLS.