• Advertisement

Super Bowl XLVII

Clappy

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for at this year's Super Bowl?

• Baltimore Ravens
    • San Francisco 49ers
    • Beyoncé
    • The commercials

Thirteen more days until the huge event, which means it's time for the annual SBC thread promoting the big game. It's the Baltimore Ravens vs the San Francisco 49ers. Ironically enough, the head coaches for the teams are also brothers, so it will be John Harbaugh vs Jim Harbaugh. So many note worthy stories about the big game.

And for you non-sporting enthusiasts, Beyonce will be performing the half time show, there will be dozens of movie trailers, many special commercials either promoting beer, food, or monkeys.

Discuss.

Go Ravens!

Too bad it couldn't be a battle between birds, but I digress. I'm disappointed, Atlanta.

As you should be. The Atlanta Falcons were probably the worst best regular season team ever.

too bad CTV is not going to air US commercials boooo thx a lot Canadian networks.

How would i am going to watch Super Bowl now?

Well I know that the United States is going to air it on CBS. What channel airs the Super Bowl up in Canada?

She's SoCal, not NoCal

Yet she roots against the USC?

Glad to see so many people rooting for the Ravens on here. The Ravens and the Redskins are the closest things we have to pro sports franchises. :P