• Advertisement

Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting

Macseed

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS LOTS OF CURSING TOWARDS THE SICK BASTARD THAT KILLED 27 INNOCENTS

This is the most tragic story I've ever heard (other than 9/11, but I was only 3 years old then). What kind of sick, heartless, cruel, abominable, twisted, mindless, lousy, no-good, asshole, crooked, fallacious, dick-brained, scumbag, fuckface would do shit like this? Go onto a school campus DURING SCHOOL HOURS and kill 27 innocent people? I knew the world was evil, but this is beyond evil. This is the devil reincarnated. This is demon spawn. Like Max said, I hope this guy rots in the deepest, fiery pits of hell. Fuck him. Those kids were almost out for Christmas Break, you dick-headed ass-licking shitball!

Excuse my language, but this just pisses me off beyond belief. I can't believe a human could possibly possess so much evil. I liked damn near every post in this thread because this is inexcusable. If this is not enough to change the gun law, then I. DON'T. FUCKING. KNOW. WHAT. IS.

RIP everyone at that school and their friends and family. Fuck you, Adam Lanza. Fuck. You.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My heart broke today when I first saw this. I bawled my eyes out. How many more incidents like this are we going to experience before someone does something about the gun control issue? Virginia Tech was too close to home for me back in 2007. This incident was much worse in my mind since it was poor innocent children that were the casualties. My prayers go out to all the families who lost loved ones today. This is just horrible.

• Like 1

WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS LOTS OF CURSING TOWARDS THE SICK BASTARD THAT KILLED 27 INNOCENTS

This is the most tragic story I've ever heard (other than 9/11, but I was only 3 years old then). What kind of sick, heartless, cruel, abominable, twisted, mindless, lousy, no-good, asshole, crooked, fallacious, dick-brained, scumbag, fuckface would do shit like this? Go onto a school campus DURING SCHOOL HOURS and kill 27 innocent people? I knew the world was evil, but this is beyond evil. This is the devil reincarnated. This is demon spawn. Like Max said, I hope this guy rots in the deepest, fiery pits of hell. Fuck him. Those kids were almost out for Christmas Break, you dick-headed ass-licking shitball!

Excuse my language, but this just pisses me off beyond belief. I can't believe a human could possibly possess so much evil. I liked damn near every post in this thread because this is inexcusable. If this is not enough to change the gun law, then I. DON'T. FUCKING. KNOW. WHAT. IS.

RIP everyone at that school and their friends and family. Fuck you, Adam Lanza. Fuck. You.

I definitely understand your anger, but I don't think this is the best way to articulate it. It almost comes off as a very mediocre, comical string of insults ("dick headed, ass licking shitball"). I know it wasn't your intention, but this, to me, is a little disrespectful, almost like going into the funeral for one of the victims and screaming this.

• Like 1

Lo and behold, the perfect example of why stricter gun laws are needed. I'm gonna keep losing faith in society until they're passed. These 20 children did not deserve to have their lives taken what with opportunities such as graduations, careers, and marriage. It's just heartbreaking to realize they will never get to experience such milestones. Now, I believe in weapons used for self-defense, but when put into the hands of lunatics, nutcases or sociopaths, it only spells disaster.

• Like 2

Two words. GUN CONTROL.

I second this. We can't keep giving guns willy nilly to just anyone.

But on the flipside, my uncle would probably be unemployed if this happened lol (he owns a gun shop)

I could probably link this to the anti-school argument. But this is shooting students. And not just that, kindergartner. What sick-minded little fuck does something like shooting a 5 year old!?!?!??!?!?!

Virginia Tech, Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook Elementary...What next, Sumner Middle!??!?!?!!?!!?!?!

• Like 1

*sigh* Honestly, the world is rotting was we speak. Thanks to the retards who want to keep guns allowed for "protection", crimes like this have been happening, I almost despise them as much as the murderer himself. This is so frustrating because now, those poor children won't experience LIFE, and what's even worse, Christmas is just around the corner! I hope that psychopath gets executed. Hard to believe there are such people in this world...

• Like 1

*sigh* Honestly, the world is rotting was we speak. Thanks to the retards who want to keep guns allowed for "protection", crimes like this have been happening, I almost despise them as much as the murderer himself. This is so frustrating because now, those poor children won't experience LIFE, and what's even worse, Christmas is just around the corner! I hope that psychopath gets executed. Hard to believe there are such people in this world...

Awesome point. But the guy shot himself, btw.

He already killed himself. the COWARD.

Oh good. At least he's in hell now.

Good? Now the victims' families won't get the justice they deserve by sending that monster to prison for the rest of his life. (Connecticut got rid of the death penalty a couple of months ago.)

Good? Now the victims' families won't get the justice they deserve by sending that monster to prison for the rest of his life. (Connecticut got rid of the death penalty a couple of months ago.)

But now, he's gonna suffer more than he would in prison! Isn't that great?

• Like 1

But now, he's gonna suffer more than he would in prison! Isn't that great?

You know, I used to ardently despise murderers and would have a blast thinking about how much they deserved to suffer. Not anymore, because I grew to learn that it's the wrong attitude to have. A murderer does definitely need to be punished if he's still alive and a threat to the innocent, but a murderer's suffering doesn't bring any justice. In essence, hating a killer who's dead means nothing.

I definitely understand your anger, but I don't think this is the best way to articulate it. It almost comes off as a very mediocre, comical string of insults ("dick headed, ass licking shitball"). I know it wasn't your intention, but this, to me, is a little disrespectful, almost like going into the funeral for one of the victims and screaming this.

You're right. I had just received the news and I was outraged. I had to do something, and I understand that probably wasn't the right thing to do. I wasn't trying to be funny in the slightest.

• Like 1

More news on Sandy Hook: Is it all a hoax for gun control? (Youtube claims, "The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised.")

Okay, I'm lost.

This is so stupid I think I need to wash my brain cells.

This. Absolutely this.

Why do people constantly think national tragedies have hoaxes behind them? I mean 9/11, Virginia Tech, and Columbine are three tragedies that I can think of that have hoax groups and it wouldn't surprise me if other tragedies like Aurora had them too. They are just people looking for reasons to bash our government because they can't accept the fact that the killers in these tragedies are messed up people.

It's people looking too deep into horrifying events trying to find hidden symbolism to rant about. I mean 26 people died with a majority of them being little kids. Any person who thinks that their deaths were for political reasoning is disgusting. My heart still goes out to the victims of this tragedy because there are apparently people out there who think this was all a hoax. Stupid, just stupid.

• Like 1

All of these type of people just need to fork themselves. Just THINK for one time in their WORTHLESS LIVES to know that they're going to pay for this. 2 hours later, SUICIDE. This type of people just P**S ME OFF.JESUS CHRIST, PROTECT US, OH LORD. No one gives a fork about Gun Laws.