• Advertisement

Upcoming Season 9 Episodes

Ron

Have you seen the episode? If not you do not know that.

That's why I said if this episode is SpongeBob is crying the whole episode, I imagine (think) this episode will be bad. 

The US Copyright Office has updated with titles of upcoming episodes we already know about (the ones that aired in Greece last month), and has 100% confirmed their production codes as follows:

185 - It Came From Goo Lagoon

187 - Don't Look Now / Seance Shmeance

188 - Kenny the Cat / Yeti Krabs

189 - SpongeBob, You're Fired

Hopefully this means they are airing soon.

• Like 4

I really like the Taco guy, but if the entire episode is gonna be SpongeBob crying about being fired, I can't imagine this'll be a good episode... =/

Well, I went through the whole Greek episode and did the math. According to my calculations, he cries a total of 10 times for approximately 1 minute and 37 seconds, so you don't have to worry about too much crying, Dylan. :P

• Like 4

Well, I went through the whole Greek episode and did the math. According to my calculations, he cries a total of 10 times for approximately 1 minute and 37 seconds, so you don't have to worry about too much crying, Dylan. :P

wow CD our math wizard has solved another calculation about SpongeBob crying :P

• Like 1

From what I can tell, looks like:

1. Mr. Krabs and Squidward have a conversation

2. There's a closeup shot of SpongeBob's butt

3. A bit of squash and stretch with SpongeBob cleaning the windows of something

4. There's a scene where SpongeBob fills the shape of the Krusty Krab doors to keep something from coming in (or out)

5. There's a shark character