• Advertisement

Worst Pre-Movie Episodes?

PatBack

I personally don't like I'm With StupidThe Great Snail RacePressureClub SpongeBobSquid on StrikeBorn Again KrabsKarate Choppers, or Wormy

I'm With Stupid is because Patrick was taking advantage of SpongeBob and being really mean to him.

The Great Snail Race is because SpongeBob pushed Gary way too far.

Pressure simply just annoyed me.

Club SpongeBob was a mean-spirited Squidward torture episode.

Squid on Strike was also another Squidward torture episode/Mr. Krabs is a jerk episode, and it felt like a post-movie episode to me.

Born Again Krabs was another Mr. Krabs is a jerk episode, too.

Karate Choppers annoyed me because of its portrayal of karate.

Wormy annoyed me because I didn't laugh much at it, and the jumpscares. The ending was bad, too.

I like most SB episodes, and I don't hate a lot of pre-movie episodes. Maybe my least favorite is Party Pooper a Pants or The. Great Snail Race (TGSR was very meh for me. Still has a tiny pinch of jokes) or The Lost Episode. (The Lost Episode was some-what decent for me.) I like I'm With Stupid, Squeaky Boots, Reef Blower, Opposite Day, Neptune's Spatula, As Seen On TV, I Was A Teenage Gary, and others that gets a lot of hate. But, I can understand why people would hate them and love them.

I really don't like Mid-life Crustacean and The Camping Episode. They get so boring after seeing them a few times, especially TCE. The ending is so boring it sometimes makes me turn off the tv. Also I think The Algae's Always Greener isn't that great, not funny and annoying as heck.

My least favorites are:

1. I Was a Teenage Gary- Definitely one of the most tame and very close to meh.

2. I'm With Stupid- This episode is just bad. I liked all the funny jokes but it is really cruel. It's like Pet Sitter Pat, hilarious, but extremely cruel, even though that one is worse. Patrick is just unlivable and insults SpongeBob as if there was no plan until he went paranoid. It just leaves a bad feeling and how did Janet and Marty not realize they had no children? I liked stuff like the note and letter, and many other jokes, but still bad. 

3. Artist Unknown- Personally, this is the worst if the bunch. I really don't know why this episode doesn't get any hate. Squidward is like, Little Yellow Book unlivable, if not more. He is so selfish and an obnoxious jerk. He really can't treat SpongeBob with some respect? He made him lose all his creative talent. ALL of it. It leaves a bad feeling, and the only reason Squidward tried to help him was for his own purposes of getting fame and fortune (and hair). I also didn't like the critic. His design is really off, he speaks so strangely, and he gets the story nowhere. And just the ending is really awful. Squidward acts up like in Are You Happy Now? And it's really uncomfortable to watch, and then the janitor is the one to get the fame and fortune. That just made the episode pointless and end on a wierd note. I just didn't understand how compressed rubble can make a sculpture. And still no apology. Not any sort of remorse. And the episode is not funny. Except for three jokes, most of them either fall flat, are disguised by how unlikeable Squidward is, or are absent. I just can find few redeeming qualities, the only one being that there are worse episodes. It's actually on my bottom 20. Nonetheless, there are a lot of problems and little good. I get that they might be referencing the failing education system, but that's not the message I got. I just got the message that even pre movie has stinkers, and this is the worst of them.

HM- The Sponge Who Could Fly- If Patchy is included, it's meh, if not, it's between meh and atrocious.

The Great Snail Race is a really guilty pleasure of mine. 

Other episodes that I don't dislike but don't live up to others. I still enjoy some on thier own.

Reef Blower

Squeaky Boots

MuscleBob BuffPants

The Chaperone

Neptune's Spatula

Bossy Boots

I'm Your Biggest Fanatic

Dumped ( changed my mind, I dislike this one )

Bubble Buddy

Squid on Strike

Doing Time

As Seen On TV

Born Again Krabs

Krabby Land

Party Pooper Pants

My least favorites:

Ripped Pants (so overrated)

Nature Pants

MuscleBob BuffPants

Squeaky Boots

Bossy Boots

Grandma's Kisses (sorry but I just didn't find a lot humor in this one)

I'm With Stupid

As Seen on TV (Again overrated)

The Sponge Who Could Fly

How on earth is Squid on Strike a "Squidward torture" episode? I can think of ten pre-movie episodes with worse Squidward treatment off the top of my head.

I don't remember liking or hating this episode but I remember hating Mr. Krabs a lot in that episode. I'm going to watch this episode again to see If I' going to hate it or like it. People consider this as a Squidward abuse because people kept going to Krusty Krab without misunderstanding Squidward and they kept stepping on Squidward. And After SpongeBob destroyed Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs said they are going to work forever. Sure Squidward is the one who made SpongeBob hate Krusty Krab but SpongeBob shouldn't even try to destroy the place and the punishment that Squidward and SpongeBob got was awful, seriously, working on a restaurant forever? I know this is supposed to be a joke but I just hated the ending.

I guess I can see your point, but the "abuses" you bring up here are so comical to me that I can't feel sorry for Squidward.

Also it's one of the points of his character. There's gotta be a fall guy, otherwise Spongebob would be the one getting hurt all the time and he'd get scared and he wouldn't do anything ever again. With Squidward he'll just continue to hate Spongebob.

I've mentioned some of my least favorites before and they look like this from my opinion:

I Was a Teenage Gary

Sponge Who Could Fly

Rock-a-Bye Bivalve

Can You Spare a Dime?

As Seen on TV

Sleepy Time

Home Sweet Pineapple

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV

Pranks Alot

I've mentioned some of my least favorites before and they look like this from my opinion:

I Was a Teenage Gary

Sponge Who Could Fly

Rock-a-Bye Bivalve

Can You Spare a Dime?

As Seen on TV

Sleepy Time

Home Sweet Pineapple

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV

Pranks Alot

It's highly refreshing to know someone else dislikes As Seen on TV.