• Advertisement

September 2012 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

United States

Nick apparently has some plans for Labor Day, because I stumbled upon this while browsing zap2it..

September 3rd:

181B - Squid Baby: SpongeBob and Patrick must take care of Squidward when he reverts to being a baby. (7:30 PM)

177A - The Good Krabby Name: Mr. Krabs wants all of Bikini Bottom to eat at the Krusty Krab, so SpongeBob and Patrick go on an advertising blitz. (7:45 PM)

September 7th:

181A - License to Milkshake: SpongeBob is forced to go back to the milkshake academy when he learns that his milkshake license has expired. (5:00 PM)

Source: http://tvlistings.za...00307766?newEps

• Like 2

I'm glad episodes are starting to air more frequently, even if they're being aired as specials or 'premieres.'

*new episodes air in April*

*no new episodes for months*

*new episodes air in July*

*no new episodes air for months*

*new episode airs in September*

You call that "more frequently"? :P

Anyway, good to know that we're getting a new eppy soon. I think Nick is airing it Monday to compete with Cartoon Network. With Nick's dropping ratings, it'll be interesting to see how that turns out. The plot sounds a little weird, though. Sorta anxious to see how it'll be.

• Like 1

I love how I discovered the title yesterday and lo and behold, the next day we find out it airs on Labor Day. :P

Anyways, looks like an interesting episode, but I can't help but think that it'll be more like a rehash of Goo Goo Gas. Though it'll be nice to see baby Squidward again.

• Like 2

I love how I discovered the title yesterday and lo and behold, the next day we find out it airs on Labor Day. :P

Anyways, looks like an interesting episode, but I can't help but think that it'll be more like a rehash of Goo Goo Gas. Though it'll be nice to see baby Squidward again.

^This
  • Like 1

30 minutes for one single new episode? There has to be more.

And it's weird that there are no promos yet.

My Comcast guide only lists Squid Baby as well. It also seems like there is a marathon of SpongeBob eps that day, and I don't spot any other new episodes.

I hope Nick isn't reverting back to the "one segment a week" deal again..

My Comcast guide only lists Squid Baby as well. It also seems like there is a marathon of SpongeBob eps that day, and I don't spot any other new episodes.

I hope Nick isn't reverting back to the "one segment a week" deal again..

OH MEH GAWD, PLEASE! Maybe this is a 30 minute episode, and this is the start of weekly episodes! ^_^

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I would so love if that happened. :3

As for Squid Baby, hopefully it's not a gross-out episodes... I can already think of numerous ways they can ruin this episode by putting an ugly baby in the center of it all.

• Like 2

As for Squid Baby, hopefully it's not a gross-out episodes... I can already think of numerous ways they can ruin this episode by putting an ugly baby in the center of it all.

Well he wasn't the cutest looking baby in "Goo Goo Gas"...

180px-Baby2.png

• Like 2

Clips from The Good Krabby Name, License to Milkshake and Squid Baby were uploaded on nick.com 20 hours ago.

Sorry for not posting the links but last time I did that nothing worked. I'm sure you will find them.

Two things:

1) It is possible that The Good Krabby Name and License to Milkshake will air soon as well due to the clips.

2) I can't watch the clips in Germany but Squidward doesn't look like that he will be a real baby. He just acts like one.

• Like 2