• Advertisement

New Server

Guest hilaryfan80

Guest hilaryfan80

Well, our transfer to a new host is complete. I hope that the new server is a lot better than our last; from what I can tell, it's faster already! :D

If you find an issue, please tell me. Thanks!

Guest hilaryfan80

I just did some late-night editing to all of my scripts and the forum itself. Now all of them protect the database information by storing them somewhere most of us (not even tvguy and I) can't access under normal circumstances. This makes it to where your passwords, private information, IP addresses, and other things are safer and a lot more secure. Even if someone hacks the forum, they wouldn't have access to your information. :)

Good job hilaryfan80 now hackers can't get my Password and other Stuff :P

Yeah, that's cool. Nice job! :D With the new security and faster speed, SBC just keeps getting cooler and cooler. Really nice work! And thanks to all that donated!

• Like 1

I just did some late-night editing to all of my scripts and the forum itself. Now all of them protect the database information by storing them somewhere most of us (not even tvguy and I) can't access under normal circumstances. This makes it to where your passwords, private information, IP addresses, and other things are safer and a lot more secure. Even if someone hacks the forum, they wouldn't have access to your information. :)

This makes an awesome day even more awesome. Thanks for everything, Mister Doctor Professor. I wish I had some kind of medal to give you.

Guest hilaryfan80

I don't know if it's just my cache being dumb, but the amount of time it takes for my avatar to change seems to be horrendously longer than before.

It might not be your cache. CloudFlare may have something to do with this. I just made CloudFlare stop caching profile pictures, so this may help. :)

It might not be your cache. CloudFlare may have something to do with this. I just made CloudFlare stop caching profile pictures, so this may help. :)

Reuploaded and it changed instantly.

Bless your wizardry.