• Advertisement

Victorious Cancelled, iCarly+Victorious Spin-Offs

Ron

Victorious will be ending along with iCarly after its final season premieres this fall. Despite Victorious getting better than Big Time Rush, BTR has been renewed for a fourth season.

An iCarly spin-off, called "Gibby" will be getting picked off, and as its name entails, the show will surround the character Gibby.

An iCarly and Victorious crossover spin-off (also created by Dan Schneider), called Sam and Cat, will be premiering, and will center around Sam (iCarly) and Cat (Victorious).

I just don't know what to say. <_<

An iCarly spin-off, called "Gibby" will be getting picked off, and as its name entails, the show will surround the character Gibby.

An iCarly and Victorious crossover spin-off (also created by Dan Schneider), called Sam and Cat, will be premiering, and will center around Sam (iCarly) and Cat (Victorious).

I just don't know what to say. <_<

No. Those are pilots. They are being looked at. They may never premiere. They haven't been picked up yet.

But if they do, I'm done with Nick outside of Spongebob. Because that's just lazy.

• Like 1

Guest hilaryfan80

I've lost all hope in Dan Schnider...

If anyone wants a big reason why, I've lost hope in him when Moody's Point was left in a cliff hanger with the big season finale of Moody being told she was switched at birth. We'll never know what happens.

I hope this isn't the works of Viacom...

This is just leaving me speechless (but I knew about the iCarly thing for a while). Just when I thought Victorious was becoming "their show", they're cancelling them to make spin-offs that possibly will wind up like "Arwin!"

EDIT: According to Wikipedia, this is because of a 60-episode plan. That sucks.

I knew about the iCarly thing, but I'm surprised Victorious is going too. That show seems to be in its prime right now.

I never liked the idea of Gibby having his own show. I've never been a big fan of him- especially his little brother.

The Cat and Sam show seems okay. Those are my two fav characters of the show. I may give it a chance.

I mean come on guys, who doesn't want to see a series about Gibby taking his shirt off in front of four underaged kids and shout his own name?

Seriously though Dan Schneider?

• Like 3

I mean come on guys, who doesn't want to see a series about Gibby taking his shirt off in front of four underaged kids and shout his own name?

Seriously though Dan Schneider?

I thought Gibby doesn't take his shirt off anymore.

I thought Gibby doesn't take his shirt off anymore.

He doesn't. Now he says "GIBBBEEEHHH"

Everyone in the fandom generally likes the idea of Sam and Cat more than Gibby. They still think both are ridiculous though.

I think some of you are jumping to conclusions. Dan has yet to make a bad show in the eyes of his show's fandoms, but most of you on SBC are Anti-iCarly, so it doesn't surprise me at all to hear most of you bash the idea of them already.