• Advertisement

Post-High School Plans

SG19

For those who are college-bound like me, justify your projected courses and dedications. Mine is to start the rigorous application path (one, by attending a July mission trip), and hopefully enroll in Dual Credit English to avoid/eschew Writing Composition as a college freshman. I might postpone obtaining a part-time duty until the following summer. I've got my attention on Starbucks 428899.gif My most preferred choice of major is general pharmacy (this shouldn't be stunning) and we think that covering the classes vital towards a Pharm.D. at A&M and less significant (i.e. History) at Blinn (a preliminary/junior college) is a convienent way to go.

I honestly didn't even notice this topic, Miss Grouchy. icon_rolleyes.gif428899.gif

But at least next year I'll just be working and taking care of the kids. Year after could be a different story, but who knows?

Spoiler
Spoiler
I honestly didn't even notice this topic, Miss Grouchy. icon_rolleyes.gif428899.gif

But at least next year I'll just be working and taking care of the kids. Year after could be a different story, but who knows?

My apologies for acting surly :oops: Managing youngsters requires an immense exertion of effort, but it's simultaneously entertaining 428899.gif I've volunteered at my church nursery before 893573.gif

Spoiler
Spoiler
My apologies for acting surly :oops: Managing youngsters requires an immense exertion of effort, but it's simultaneously entertaining 428899.gif I've volunteered at my church nursery before 893573.gif
It's okay, I was just kidding. 428899.gif

And yeah, watching kids is fun. But I think I'll just be at Target and caring for my own youngsters. Sara also recently got a job at Barnes and Noble, a bookstore some of you may be familiar with.

Artist. Since Kristy and I want to attempt to go to the same college as each other, my first choice would be the Art Institute of Pennsylvania. If that doesn't work, then the Pennsylvania College of Art and Design [since that's still in PA, and her mom doesn't want her to leave the state] and of course, as a back-up to my back-up, then Westwood College since they have really good courses, though the only turn off is that it's rather far from home [the closest one would be in Virginia... >.>] and if that doesn't work, then there's a college here in Boston that my mom was telling me about but I can't remember the name at the moment, but it sounds really cool.

My most desired thing to do after college would be to create an anime, but if that doesn't work, then I'll take whatever job I can get, I suppose.

Wow, it's disappointed how vacuous this thread is-.- If no one is certain, y'all could have just mentioned so..

I kind of like this post in particular where you mix your extensive vocabulary with "y'all"

• Like 5

I kind of like this post in particular where you mix your extensive vocabulary with "y'all"

That has less to do with intelligence and more with how native Texans like me address a group of people :P

• Like 1

I honestly didn't even notice this topic, Miss Grouchy. icon_rolleyes.gif 428899.gif

Year after you'll be a fifteen-year-old.  :rolleyes:  :P

As for me, I'm currently in college studying nerd stuff, so I guess those are my post-hs plans.

Hmmmm, what to do with my life.... I'm not even sure! But I am interested in art... Perhaps I can do something with that? Yeah, there are a lot of possibilities with it like being an animator, or just creating works of art.

But only the future can tell as of right now.

I had wanted to be an animator but I think I lack the patience required to produce quality work AND I don't want to be too far away from my parents (and obviously there's no animation work in Wisconsin :P).

So I think I'm gonna go to a college to learn more about Web Page Design and the Japanese language (I don't think that the latter will necessarily help me job-wise but it's something I really want to learn and maybe something cool will come out of it, yah never know! ^_^).