• Advertisement

July 2012 Premiere Info

Jjs Goodman

In the first one, Mr. Krabs tells a story about some guy's face freezing while he sticks out his tongue.

In the second, SpongeBob and Mrs. Puff watch some guys getting pummeled in a demolition derby, and it gives Mrs. Puff a gruesome idea.

Okay, thanks! :)

.....Did anyone else get some serious Season 6 vibes from the Face Freeze clip? Like the unnecessary shot of inside Spongebob's mouth when he pulls down his lip? Don't get me wrong; I thought the clip looked good. It just felt a lot like a Season 6 episode with better animation. And actual humor that wasn't gross-out.

Anyway, these clips look good! Can't wait for these new episodes.

http://spongebob.nick.com/videos/clip/spongebob-179a-the-drastic-radicals-clip.html

http://spongebob.nic...nster-clip.html

Thank you, SpongeNews! You weren't helpful at all!

Extreme Spots/Sports and Squirrel Record are 179. What a mess...

Well, at least we know they are still from Season 9 regardless. Thanks for the links, but the first link just links to SpongeBob's wiki page.

I think I was right. Squirrel Record was in HD, I believe. The animation looked decidedly better. And, it's Season 9? Woo-Hoo! :D Ithink Season 9 might just be animated in HD!

Anyway, the Squirrel Record clip was nice. There was some older music in that clip that hasn't been used for a while. I also liked the "Guinness O' Ripley Enormous Book Of Curiosities, Odities, And World Records". What a rip-off! :P Squirrel Records and Extreme Spots look to be the highlight of the hour of new episodes.

Another Sandy extreme episode eeeeee! I loved the Squirrel Record clip and the Extreme Spots one makes me even more excited. Next Saturday can't come sooner!

EDIT: I put this link in Future Season 8 episodes a while ago, but I'll put it here too. http://vimeo.com/45087807

Holy crap, that actually looked really good! You got other links as well? I was able to see it becouse it wasn't on nick.com where outsiders are not loved :)

.....Did anyone else get some serious Season 6 vibes from the Face Freeze clip? Like the unnecessary shot of inside Spongebob's mouth when he pulls down his lip? Don't get me wrong; I thought the clip looked good. It just felt a lot like a Season 6 episode with better animation. And actual humor that wasn't gross-out.

Anyway, these clips look good! Can't wait for these new episodes.

I felt the same way, especially after looking at the leaked screenshot on the SpongeBob Wiki.

Some of those images are actually disgusting.

I was looking forward to Squirrel Record too....

Only the first two. All the others seem okay.

I feel like they're trying to get into the same vein as Regular Show and Adventure Time. Those two shows have the "weird" effect, and that's what SBSP appears to be trying to do here.