• Advertisement

SG12 Questionnaire

SG19

More than Romney for two reasons: 1. The 2012 Republican candidates (minus Ron Paul) are excessively focusing on ideas such as women's rights and gay marriage, which are both practically trivial compared to economic policies and 2. I learned in Government that most of my beliefs are Democratic.

I know some Spanish and a little Italian. Unfortunately, the last time I took Spanish was freshman year of high school and it's been even longer for learning Italian. At this point, I'm not very fluent in both.

@Lunch Pail: I've had many good dreams, but I would probably say the one where my parents allowed a last-minute trip to Puerto Rico with my friend, Tory.

@CDCB: I wish :P She is a fascinating woman.

@Smiles: Based off performance, Chemistry is the easiest to understand.

Sorry, folks. I will make sure to respond in a more timely manner.

Based off performance, Chemistry is the easiest to understand.

You must take different chemistry courses than I did.

How are you doing in school in general?

It seems I have broken my promise. Again, I'm dreadfully sorry.

@Wumbo-Feels good, man. It was kinda predictable based on recent activity, though.

@JCM-I finished the semester with all B's, which is not half-bad for a freshman, but not enough to qualify for pharmacy school.

@Smiles-Beach FTW. Nothing brightens your day like sand, sun and surf. However, I do enjoy the snow, especially being a rare sight in our town.