• Advertisement

SG12 Questionnaire

SG19

Do you want The Adventures Of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius to come back?

Yes, I think it should've lasted one or two seasons more than it did.

Your favorite Mariah song?

My profile has the answer :P

What movies do you like?

Finding Nemo, Monster House, Toy Story, The Incredibles, Up, Star Wars, the first Spongebob movie, Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, the first Hangover, Horrible Bosses, Die Hard, The Lion King, A Bug's Life, Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, Mean Girls, A Cinderella Story, Monsters, Inc., the first two Shrek movies, A Few Good Men, Pulp Fiction, Life of Pi, The Day After Tomorrow, Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie for Theaters, The Parent Trap (with Lindsay Lohan), Madagascar, The Blind Side, The Day After Tomorrow (guilty pleasure), Belle's Enchanted Christmas (also a guilty pleasure), The Rugrats Movie, Wizard of Oz, Alice in Wonderland (the animated version), Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, and the first two Ice Age movies. TBH, I haven't seen a lot of movies, including SOOW, but most of the movies I have seen I ended up enjoying.

Do you like living in Texas?

It's a decent place, but the part I live in has consistent warm or hot temperatures instead of snow (at least we're often spared from severe weather), is full of conservatives (which I'm not), and could use more in terms of entertainment and restaurants, especially since we live far away from major attractions like Six Flags, Moody Gardens, South Padre, Sea World, and Schlitterbahn.

Texas weather is weird?

Yeah, it can change dramatically in a short period of time. Like when it was in the 70's one day and snowing the next day. Or when it went from sunny to raining to sunny again in only an hour or two.

Who you callin' Pinhead? :P

My new name was originally going to be just QT, but I didn't know about the 3 character minimum rule. So, I looked on the Space Dandy Wiki and found out that QT's nickname is Pinhead.