• Advertisement

Wreck-It-Ralph

terminoob

I saw this today. Really great movie.

Good

-The voices were actually really good. John's voice for Ralph was a particularly great one, and I really loved Fix It Felix's old timey way of talking. So great.

-I thought Sarah Silverman's character would be annoying as nuggets....But she wasn't. In fact, Vanelope actually had one of the best backstories in the whole movie. Really insane when you think about it.

-It was a Disney movie, so I didn't walk in expecting anything of really dark emotional value to be in it. But there are two really hard hitting and dark scenes in the movie that really stand out. If you see it, you'll know what I'm talking about. I didn't expect the movie to have scenes like that. It was pretty crazy.

- The movie was genuinely funny throughout. I honestly laughed at a lot of the jokes.

-It was gorgeous too, and all the video game references in it were totally scary. I'll need to watch it twice over to catch just a fourth of all the characters.

-There was this great quote in the film at the beginning that comes back in a haunting way. "I'm bad and that's good. I'll never be good, and that's not bad."

-It's pacing was handled really well. I never felt like too much time was being spent on one plot thread.

- Jane Lynch as an insane wacko army commander was great too.

-And finally, the movie had a pretty awesome twist, and it had one of the better climaxes of a Disney film, too. Pretty epic.

Bad

-There is quite a lot of potty humor in the movie- But that didn't detract from the quality too much.

-Sarah Silverman's voice got annoying after a while.

Despite those things, it really was a great movie and a great addition to the Disney Animated Canon. I loved it.

• Like 1

You know, I hoped there would be a little more game jumping in this movie, but the story did well without unnecessary settings. Besides that this movie is probably the best of the year. Loved the plot twists and the romance in it. For being a Disney movie, they did an amazing job. To my suprise, Fix-it Felix Jr. was my favorite character.

Okay, I need to be honest. I love this movie, but I can't stand it. I just compare the movie too much to real life. Felix feels too perfect for me. And yay, I'm comparing him to others. Then the others are Nicelanders. Then what am I? Underappreciated Ralph and Vanellope? I wish I could run away from this movie, but IT'S EVERYWHERE. I WATCHED THE FIRST 30 MINUTES TODAY.

I really loved this movie. It was just as I expected, freakin amazing. All the detail in the video game characters were amazing, the backstories to the commander and Vanellope were interesting, and the twist at the end was something I wasn't expecting. This movie definitely should've won the Oscar, as much as I liked Brave, I thought this movie was far better.

I also enjoyed the little Final Fantasy VII reference they put in there. That was awesome.

Okay, I need to be honest. I love this movie, but I can't stand it. I just compare the movie too much to real life. Felix feels too perfect for me. And yay, I'm comparing him to others. Then the others are Nicelanders. Then what am I? Underappreciated Ralph and Vanellope? I wish I could run away from this movie, but IT'S EVERYWHERE. I WATCHED THE FIRST 30 MINUTES TODAY.

Funnily enough, the moral of the movie is "Be happy with who you are." :P

This movie is still fantastic, btw, deserved the Oscar way more than Brave.

Funnily enough, the moral of the movie is "Be happy with who you are." :P

This movie is still fantastic, btw, deserved the Oscar way more than Brave.

This.  Absolutely this.  I've watched it multiple times since getting the Blu-Ray back in March.

I watched this movie on Tuesday, and it is in my top 5 Pixar movies. It is that good. The characters are better than anything. The only problem is there are quite a few cheesy jokes in it. But overall, this movie was an obvious 10 out of 10. It is too good.