• Advertisement

Underrated games

box

^Crash games kinda became underrated after the PS1 days, its sad since they were so popular back then.

Anyway, I also think Custom Robo for the GC is kinda underrated since it had a good gameplay and story but I guess this was the fate of many other Gamecube games.

Agreed. Custom Robo, and its...Its not a sequel, a prequel, or a remake, but its...Thing for the DS are so underrated. I had so much fun with Custom Robo, and even more fun with Custom Robo Arena.

Speaking of underrated gamecube games, i have to agree with Super Mario Sunshine. I love this game, but when 3D mario games come up, its usually squeeing at Mario 64, discussing whether Galaxy 1 or 2 were better, saying how much they love Kart or Party, and then laughing at Sunshine. Sure, it could've been so much more. But it was still enjoyable. Very much so, in my opinion.

I also must bring up Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, one of, if not, the greatest wrestling game I've ever played. The customization alone blows any other wrestling game out of the water. It may be old school and 2D, but it makes up with its substance. I used to play this game for hours on end, I must find it now.

Zelda II, Castlevania II, and Final Fantasy X. Just...Final Fantasy X. It was actually the first FF game I ever played, and I loved it. I was absolutely baffled when I learned that it's one of the most disliked games of the franchise.

Does Dark Cloud count?

I absolutely loved that game. I'd be so friggin' happy if they ever made a Dark Cloud collection for PS3.

As for Super Mario Sunshine... I dunno. Whenever I talk about Gamecube games with my friends they always say something along the lines of "Yeah yeah, this is a great game and all... but do you remember Super Mario Sunshine?! THAT GAME WAS THE BEST!" Maybe it's just underrated outside of my town.

E.T. for the Atari 2600. It is honestly the BEST game I've ever played, it's just so much fun to wander around and repeatedly fall into craters randomly for HOURS. I always get my friends over so we can stay up all night playing it and having a fun time. We are the coolest people at our school because everybody yearns to own the oh-so popular game.

Yeah, not really

Rugrats Studio Tour, loved it as a kid and for some reason or another took me forever to beat it. Played it recently and I managed to beat it in about 2-3 hours. I remembered I was so happy to open up that security door for the first time only to find out I had to find more keys to open the backup door. That must've been the first time I ever raged at a video game.

Top 5 Under-rated games (in my opinion) are: 5. "Zelda II: The Adventure of Link" for NES, Game Boy Advance, Wii Virtual Console." 4. "Toy Story" for the Super NES and Sega Genesis. 3. "Cruisin' World" for the N64. 2. "Pac-Man World 2" for the Nintendo Gamecube. 1. "Super Mario Sunshine" for the Nintendo Gamecube.