• Advertisement

Underrated games

box

Hmm where to start on underrated games. I do agree with OMJ about Red Dead Revolver, however the one that stands out the most to me is...Boom Blox for the Wii.

I mean it is an entertaining puzzle game with a great physics engine. One of the most underappreciated party games on any system.

Tell me that doesn't look fun.

The Simpsons: Hit & Run

Recently found this baby in my closet and popped it in the PS3 and I just had my nostalgia goggles on for about three hours or so. The best Simpsons game I've played and it does sandbox gaming justice even if its a parody of the genre. Great fun for any fan of the show and even people who don't really watch the show in general. Honestly, this game is what made me really get into the show.

^Crash games kinda became underrated after the PS1 days, its sad since they were so popular back then.

Anyway, I also think Custom Robo for the GC is kinda underrated since it had a good gameplay and story but I guess this was the fate of many other Gamecube games.

Oh, I loved the PS1 games. The GBA games just felt recycled and lazily thrown together for the sake of making a quick buck on a relatively new handheld system at the time. The most blatant example being the Tiny boss fight in the Huge Adventure.

The Simpsons: Hit & Run

Recently found this baby in my closet and popped it in the PS3 and I just had my nostalgia goggles on for about three hours or so. The best Simpsons game I've played and it does sandbox gaming justice even if its a parody of the genre. Great fun for any fan of the show and even people who don't really watch the show in general. Honestly, this game is what made me really get into the show.

I'd throw in The Simpsons Road Rage as well. It's a really interesting game with some good dialogue, yet I've seen many poor reviews.