• Advertisement

One Direction

Clappy

So as I watching television today, I heard these guys were touring with Big Time Rush and are starting to gain momentum here in the states. Oh and they are also performing at this years Kids Choice Awards.

Discuss.

They aren't my cup of tea, but of course I understand that I am not in the target demographic they are aiming for.

I really don't like these guys. All their songs are about the same universal unclarified thing about girls.

-That's what makes you beautiful...that one thing.

-You've got that one thing.

-Let's go crazy crazy crazy til we the sun.

-All those little things.

-Girl let me kiss you.

Yeah One Direction pretty much wants girls. That's what all their songs sound like to me.

They're all obviously gay based on how they act with each other and the whole Larry Stylinson "bromances", or at the very least bisexual. Their music is boring and cliche; I don't think it's catchy. Just annoying. Call Me Maybe was at least catchy. Gangnam Style was at least catchy. Poker Face was at least catchy. Tik Tok was at least catchy. The shit they put out isn't catchy at all, they sound like songs that were meant to be on a Wiggles soundtrack. They feel VERY Disney, more so than Justin Bieber did (or does).

Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake still do the cliche "I LAWV GIRLS" better than any of these new shitheads.

They're all obviously gay based on how they act with each other and the whole Larry Stylinson "bromances", or at the very least bisexual. Their music is boring and cliche; I don't think it's catchy. Just annoying. Call Me Maybe was at least catchy. Gangnam Style was at least catchy. Poker Face was at least catchy. Tik Tok was at least catchy. The shit they put out isn't catchy at all, they sound like songs that were meant to be on a Wiggles soundtrack. They feel VERY Disney, more so than Justin Bieber did (or does).

Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake still do the cliche "I LAWV GIRLS" better than any of these new shitheads.

...They are just a silly boy band. They're not trying to be eagles, they just do their stuff. And the Wiggles actually managed to make some catchy songs, believe it or not.

...They are just a silly boy band. They're not trying to be eagles, they just do their stuff. And the Wiggles actually managed to make some catchy songs, believe it or not.

Nah, I know, I just don't like their comparisons to the Beatles and stuffz

I've got nothing against the boys themselves, I'm sure their nice guys, but their songs are just so repetitive and cliché that I just don't understand the love for them. This comparison with the Beatles is just ludicrous (I'd even agree if I wasn't a Beatles fan) the fab four were one of a kind, they experimented with almost every single music genre available with catchy lyrics ranging from simple love ballads, psychedelic tunes, to flat out rock songs whilst these guys seem to produce the same, for lack of a better word, crap all the time...

• Like 1

I've got nothing against the boys themselves, I'm sure their nice guys, but their songs are just so repetitive and cliché that I just don't understand the love for them. This comparison with the Beatles is just ludicrous (I'd even agree if I wasn't a Beatles fan) the fab four were one of a kind, they experimented with almost every single music genre available with catchy lyrics ranging from simple love ballads, psychedelic tunes, to flat out rock songs whilst these guys seem to produce the same, for lack of a better word, crap all the time...

Sabre you worded my point perfectly. I was trying to say the same thing earlier minus The Beatles comparison, which I don't get either.

• Like 1

My little sister LOVES THEM TO DEATH!

Either way, they are just like JB. I'm not joking when their music is okay. THEIR FANBASE IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING, THOUGH!

I just wish they had the potential of:

nsync-nsync-1998.jpeg