• Advertisement

041b. SpongeGuard on Duty

spongebobfan29

I liked this episode, it really gave me a feeling that SpongeBob had a friendship with Larry sort of. The whole cramp thing was hilarous and I liked how Scooter was really goofy in this episode. I also like when SpongeBob is the victim of his actions. The lesson of the episode was to not fake what you aren't. I would give the episode a 9.5/10.

One of the more underappreciated Season 3 episodes. I remember this episode use to garner a lot of hate back when I first started my SpongeBob forum experiences back in 2006. I never understood why, I mean it's got so many enjoyable and hilarious moments. Plus, "BREATHE DARN YOU" always makes me crack up.

8.5/10

Decent, but still hilarious and memorable. I really liked the humor, like "I'M COOL!". Something else I like is this plot. I have no idea why, but I just really like it. But not enough to pass 80's in my favorites.

Underrated episode. I actually love this episode but in my opinion, It's not one of the best episodes of this season. This episode was funny and very enjoyable but this episode kinda went downhill after SpongeBob became in charge of people's lives. In my opinion SpongeBob wasn't good in this episode but Patrick was very funny in this episode. Larry was okay in this episode. Some parts made me laugh like "I'm Cool" part, Nat seeing Patrick's expanded belly and then saying "Dude, put that thing away. There are, like, children here.", the part with the flying ice cream truck, two kids playing with a ball inside of a whale's mouth, Patrick going to the water because he thought the sign says "Ice cream" and the ending. I rate this episode 9/10

This is one of my favorite episodes. I loved the humor in this episode, like when SB tries to make excuses so he doesn't have to get in the lagoon, and how SB and Patrick get butt cramps while swimming. I also find it funny how Spongebob and Patrick are sea creatures that can't swim. :PI can't swim either.  My favorite character in this episode is Patrick (he had one of his best performances here) and I love watching this episode when the summer time rolls around!

Final score: 9/10